Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

DatMorgana (v1.3) - Updated to [v30].

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

like maybe... "DatAnnie" "DatMorg" followed by DatFiddle

or you can change them all to... idk, maybe [R]Annie or something Kappa

I think i will Dat them all so my scripts wont be called "Morgana" , "Annie"

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

I think i will Dat them all so my scripts wont be called "Morgana" , "Annie"

good Kappa, check gosdb

ButterSmooth

ButterSmooth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 710 posts

Does that include me? Doge

No Kappa

vinyka

vinyka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationBrazil

lane clear perfect?

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

lane clear perfect?

As good as it can get i guess, i didn't learn any better code than this.

WizKalibog

WizKalibog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationSA PILIPINAS KONG MINAMAHAL

best morg . nc nc 

polojet

polojet

• Members
  • 5 posts

It doesn't auto shield. If it had it, it would be perfect, mainly for allied champions 

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

It doesn't auto shield. If it had it, it would be perfect, mainly for allied champions 

It does auto shield, make sure u enabled this option, and E has logic, it won't be casted whenever it's available. read topic

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

Just try it out, super good, thx!

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

best morg . nc nc 

Very glad to hear thanks a lot enjoy !

Just try it out, super good, thx!

You are welcome of course, thanks a lot

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

Very glad to hear thanks a lot enjoy !

You are welcome of course, thanks a lot

Just carry a game as SP ...lol XD...this script really can compare to good L# script level, just GoS needs some improvement in farming but not your problem...this farming is much better than any GoS script I tried!

By the way there is FPS drops problem, normally I get around 30-40 FSP with script, this script let my FPS drop to average 13 after early game...but other than this everything really great.

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Just carry a game as SP ...lol XD...this script really can compare to good L$ script level, just GoS needs some improvement in farming but not your problem...this farming is much better than any GoS script I tried!

By the way there is FPS drops problem, normally I get around 30-40 FSP with script, this script let my FPS drop to average 13 after early game...but other than this everything really great.

As i heard from people what causing this large fps drops is the current IOW release by Inspired but he should fix this i believe because with IAC fps was more stable.

Anyways, if you are saying that my script drops it even lower, i will see what i can do and try to improve fps, thanks for feedback.

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

As i heard from people what causing this large fps drops is the current IOW release by Inspired but he should fix this i believe because with IAC fps was more stable.

Anyways, if you are saying that my script drops it even lower, i will see what i can do and try to improve fps, thanks for feedback.

I don't know which causes the fps drops, I just start to try the ver version of IOW, insprired stuff.....

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Updated to v1.2, Mainly FPS Improvement, check change log on main post.

wombocombo

wombocombo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 99 posts

Rakli, as I posted earlier on the thread of DatAnnie, the focus logic of Morgana is weak, focusing tanks or full life enemies. I tested earlier today, as support.

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Rakli, as I posted earlier on the thread of DatAnnie, the focus logic of Morgana is weak, focusing tanks or full life enemies. I tested earlier today, as support.

Well although it hasn't been suggested yet and i think that Annie is more of a burst champ so focus LowHP is good on her, but on morgana i think sometimes its good to even hit the High HP target with Q or something and give your team a nice start to the fight.. i could add it for user preferences tho, if it's really missed.

wombocombo

wombocombo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 99 posts

Well although it hasn't been suggested yet and i think that Annie is more of a burst champ so focus LowHP is good on her, but on morgana i think sometimes its good to even hit the High HP target with Q or something and give your team a nice start to the fight.. i could add it for user preferences tho, if it's really missed.

You can then add the Q according to the MDEF? Why, Rakli, the real problem is neither the Q hit the enemy full life on teamfight, but that, e.g when I played support, the script focused the support / tank enemy and not the ADC (lane phase)

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

You can then add the Q according to the MDEF? Why, Rakli, the real problem is neither the Q hit the enemy full life on teamfight, but that, e.g when I played support, the script focused the support / tank enemy and not the ADC (lane phase)

Yeah that's actually make sense, i will update this feature soon too.

wombocombo

wombocombo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 99 posts

Yeah that's actually make sense, i will update this feature soon too.

Dude, you're awesome! Do you have PayPal for donations? I would be the first to make one. His work deserves.

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Dude, you're awesome! Do you have PayPal for donations? I would be the first to make one. His work deserves.

Actually no, I'm doing this to support the community and for fun mostly :) but i do appreciate it a lot man

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)