Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

⫷ HUSSAR UTILITY ⫸ Warding Assistant ⚟[1.1]⚞

utility warding perfect ward spot support script assistant tiritto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

bannerWardAssistant.png

headerFeatures.png
Warding Assistant is an utility script that displays circles in the most efficient warding places. Those circles can be used for automatic ward placement by pressing "Z" key while pointing at the desired spot. Wards placed by this script are located at the edges of the bushes to maximize granted vision. This script will use any available wards source including Sightstones and Trinkets. You can also snap your Pink wards by using CTRL key modifier.

This script is not a ported version of PerfectWard from L$ and eBoLa, this script has been written from scratch and it's dedicated to Gaming on Steroids. The only thing that comes from the other scripts are current safe wards coordinates that will be soon replaced by other - even better spots.

Since Version 1.0 Warding Assistant is fully independent from external libraries like Inspired.lua.

• Control: Press "Z" key to activate automatic ward placing nearby your cursor.
  • Control: Hold CTRL key to use Pink wards placement instead of standard Green wards.
  • Performance: You need to be closer than 1500 units to see warding spots.
  • Performance: Script won't be initialized on maps different than Summoner's Rift.
  • Performance: Script goes into standby mode when player doesn't have any wards.

headerUpcoming.png

• More warding spots and better placement of the current ones.
  • Support for extended cast range of trinkets via Scout mastery.
  • Reimplementation of the warding queue.
    The last one was removed due to performance and security reasons.

headerThanks.png

• Foxy4eva - For great Lua tutorial that showed me the basic concept of this language.
  • ilovesona - For showing me a great way to check wards status. Check out his Simple Ward Jump library here!
  • Darkness - For the idea of automatic warding on the nearest spot.
  • Nivo - For his support which has been not given. He didn't help me because he knew that I can handle it.
  • Zypppy, CloudilovesonaDeftsu - For helping me on our shoutbox with a few scripting problems and a great contribution to our community.

headerSupport.png

• Don't forget to click rep_up.png Upvote button if you use or just like some of my scripts. It shows me how much my scripts are useful for this community and what kind of scripts should be my priority when coding new scripts. It also shows to the other people that they can always trust and rely on my scripts.

• I greatly appreciate any donations via PayPal. Click here if you want to donate a poor support like me via any amount of gold for my Stealth Wards.

• If you can't donate me, but you think that clicking upvote button is just not enough then just feel free to say few kind words about my script. It's great to know that someone very much appreciates your work and it's even better if he speaks openly about it! ^^

downloadGitHub.png

Download unminified version of this script.

2dbj8yv.png
screenshotWardAssistant.png

Nivo

Nivo

What is script?

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationBadmanville

where are my credits for all the support I didn't give you? Kappa Doge

Great job man.

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

where are my credits for all the support I didn't give you? Kappa Doge

Aww I forgot about you. Here. I just fixed it.  Keppo

Nivo

Nivo

What is script?

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationBadmanville

Aww I forgot about you. Here. I just fixed it.  Keppo

lmfao.

So emotional :dogecry:

Spoiler

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Very nice :)

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

gg double post Kappa

btw, why your lua only have 1 lines :illuminati:

hjGY2Hb.png

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

gg double post Kappa

Shh... Let me farm those rep's. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

There was no moderator online to move my topic when I updated this script.

And I have no idea why someone moved this script to IAC Outdated section anyway. ^^

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Shh... Let me farm those rep's. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

There was no moderator online to move my topic when I updated this script.

And I have no idea why someone moved this script to IAC Outdated section anyway. ^^

I have no idea too....fere move 80% of scripts to outdated section, some of them didn't even use inspired lib :fappa:

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

do you want me to remove the one in gosdb and add this one or keep both?

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

do you want me to remove the one in gosdb and add this one or keep both?

I forgot about the GoSDB. Just replace the old one. There's no need to keep both scripts.

I'm sorry for the trouble.

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

I forgot about the GoSDB. Just replace the old one. There's no need to keep both scripts.

I'm sorry for the trouble.

np

btw... wtf is that 1 line github :fappa:

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

btw... wtf is that 1 line github :fappa:

This is 100% working minified version of Warding Assistant. It works exactly the same but it takes less space.

It may perform better than the normal one, but I'm not sure about it.

If you're interested in normal version of the code, you can check out "unminified" folder on my GitHub.

Edit: Here - https://github.com/t...ngAssistant.lua

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

This is 100% working minified version of Warding Assistant. It works exactly the same but it takes less space.

If you're interested in normal version of the code, you can check out "unminified" folder on my GitHub.

oh, i dont have interest in that, i just thought it was broke or something

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

oh, i dont have interest in that, i just thought it was broke or something

All my scripts will now be released in this form. However, all scripts will be available also in their original form in the "unminified" directory on my GitHub if anyone is interested.

Anyway, thank you for your vigilance.

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Edit: Here - https://github.com/t...ngAssistant.lua

just curious, where did you get this idea? 

lua minified won't affect any performance....even it will, it just speed up when "loading"

but as you can see, our problem is runtime fps drop.... :fappa:

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

just curious, where did you get this idea? 

I heard some rumors about retarded compilers that saves the original variable names in the memory.

It was some time ago and It it concerned some less popular programming language but still.

After all I used to create minified versions of everything that's interpreted on the client-side. Old webdeveloping habit.

Kappa

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

I heard some rumors about retarded compilers that saves the original variable names in the memory.

It was some time ago and It it concerned some less popular programming language but still.

After all I used to create minified versions of everything that's interpreted on the client-side. Old webdeveloping habit.

Kappa

lua is not less popular language, even wow use it :fappa:

and web dev, minified js is for less http get and lower bandwidth usage

since we put all lua files local... Doge

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

lua is not less popular language, even wow use it :fappa:

and web dev, minified js is for less http get and lower bandwidth usage

since we put all lua files local... Doge

Also it makes my code unreadable for people who are too lazy to check my GitHub for the full version. Kappa

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

Update 1.1 for Warding Assistant has been released

• New display system for Safe Warding spots that uses lines instead of unintuitive circles.
  • Slightly increased performance of the mechanism that was responsible for drawing safeWard spots. 

2dbj8yv.png

vinyka

vinyka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationBrazil

this job is perfect

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: utility, warding, perfect, ward, spot, support, script, assistant, tiritto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users