Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

LastHit Minions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

Zypyzypyzy

Zypyzypyzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPolen

nice job

totofede

totofede

• Members
  • 1 posts

Is this working as intendend? I used with a leblanc and missed more than 50%, heard someone saying that it works better with an AD carry, tried with Ashe and still got less than i would without it. Do i need to config it somewhere?

denart5

denart5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Is this working as intendend? I used with a leblanc and missed more than 50%, heard someone saying that it works better with an AD carry, tried with Ashe and still got less than i would without it. Do i need to config it somewhere?

Nah it is just far from optimized, right now you are btter off last hitting yourself

xVictorDlg

xVictorDlg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBrazil

here is not working  :huh:

dude22

dude22

• Members
  • 2 posts

what i'm doing wrong? cuz it is not working so well for me (once it works and then i have to press the "X" again cuz it is getting stuck and not hitting minions and when there is 2 minions to last hit, character can't decide which one to hit)

Curqsbleh

Curqsbleh

• Members
  • 29 posts

what i'm doing wrong? cuz it is not working so well for me (once it works and then i have to press the "X" again cuz it is getting stuck and not hitting minions and when there is 2 minions to last hit, character can't decide which one to hit)

For now GOS doesnt have the best cs'ing. You can just last hit and lane clear yourself for now.

vinyka

vinyka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationBrazil

nice farm

asterik216

asterik216

• Members
  • 20 posts

How can I set it to show the ring for last hitting minions on riven? I dont even have the option for a box to check to enable it. I used it before on other champs but it was through adding that champs script to my settings.

dude22

dude22

• Members
  • 2 posts
L# works much better

asterik216

asterik216

• Members
  • 20 posts

I don't know what L$ is and no one has a answer if there is one?

Einzbern

Einzbern

Ex-Support

• Donator
  • 182 posts

I don't know what L$ is and no one has a answer if there is one?

https://www.joduska.me/login/

google much? :fappa:  Doge 

asterik216

asterik216

• Members
  • 20 posts

Ya all the time but I don't google L$. Since it was so obvious what it was with your superior mental capacity and deductive skills. I googled it and guess what doesn't come up anyways. So check yourself on that one and there is no reason to be a ass about it. Don't assume everyone know everything. Be nice

ButterSmooth

ButterSmooth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 710 posts

L$ works much better

K

Einzbern

Einzbern

Ex-Support

• Donator
  • 182 posts

Ya all the time but I don't google L$. Since it was so obvious what it was with your superior mental capacity and deductive skills. I googled it and guess what doesn't come up anyways. So check yourself on that one and there is no reason to be a ass about it. Don't assume everyone know everything. Be nice

Hey man sorry you took it in a mean way, if somebody fapkappa and Doge you, don't get mad their being nice when they do it, sorry again if you thought I was being mean!

asterik216

asterik216

• Members
  • 20 posts

Hey man sorry you took it in a mean way, if somebody fapkappa and Doge you, don't get mad their being nice when they do it, sorry again if you thought I was being mean!

Listen I get it with people asking stupid stuff and never using the search function. I am not new to the internet world. It is just your little emote things that made it seems like it was stupid to ask. You need a invite for that anyways so it's not like I can use it.

I do want to say though that I have never in my life seen a program with more bull**** added to it then that one. It would literally destroy someones computer if they just let it install. Its almost unreal and kinda f-ed up it would even be like that.

Einzbern

Einzbern

Ex-Support

• Donator
  • 182 posts

Listen I get it with people asking stupid stuff and never using the search function. I am not new to the internet world. It is just your little emote things that made it seems like it was stupid to ask. You need a invite for that anyways so it's not like I can use it.

I do want to say though that I have never in my life seen a program with more bull**** added to it then that one. It would literally destroy someones computer if they just let it install. Its almost unreal and kinda f-ed up it would even be like that.

I'm not gonna give you link to join because I'm not gonna promote L$ Kappa  #GoS4lyfe

asterik216

asterik216

• Members
  • 20 posts

I already found it once I knew what it was. It is the link off their FB that I was talking about. 

So anyways though back on topic is there a way to set it to show the circle for last hitting minions on riven? lol

BTW I would never use it anyways after I saw their installer and how they would totally destroy unsuspecting people who never click custom and just do express.

vinyka

vinyka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationBrazil

pls make MinionHPBar Simple

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

pls make MinionHPBar Simple

What do you mean by that? How would it work?

vinyka

vinyka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationBrazil

What do you mean by that? How would it work?

is that not a script that has the bol it shows when I must give lasthit in a minion to hpbar is greenish eg is a trait scoring as much of life as the minion should be so I puddle attack and to farm, it helps a lot in farm only that this perfect, and and simple.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)