Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

FPS drop HELP (fixed)

fps drop help

Best Answer xobaer , 06 July 2015 - 07:22

its fixed..its fixed xD...i dont know how...yesterday it was below 40 but today when i checked few mins ago its back to normal above 100..i didnt do a thing or change anything.it just came back to normal automatically.

yay!!!now i can use GoS

And Thank you all for the helps .It was much appreciated :)

-GG

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

xobaer

xobaer

• Members
  • 27 posts

Hi,

My fps is dropping while using GoS

it drops to 18-40

any solution!!!

i kinda like this GoS tool.its like minimalist but compact AIO helping tool, not at all like other automated scripting tools in the market where hold space and do nothing in simple way SBTW no strategy those are kinda boring..but this fps problem is kinda pain. so pls can anyone solve this fps drop problem.because no matter how much i like it i cant play with 18-40fps..

oh i am using high end pc so no its not a pc issue.fps is fine when playing without GoS but when i try with GoS fps drops...and playing in GARENA server, Region: Singapore

Thank you

GG

FIXED

Nivo

Nivo

What is script?

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationBadmanville

check your memory usage.. format your hdd, usually helps.

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

There's a lot of guides on youtube for getting more fps on LoL. For example try to disable Hud special effects on options menu you will gain more fps and don't forget to put everything on low. GoS is one of the lightest, but you will still get 40 fps drop. As long as you have steady 60 fps your ok.

If your fps without anything is 60? I suggest you upgrade your computer, my computer is not that great and I get 140 fps  when I use LoL it goes down to 70-90.

You need at least a quad core processor a radeon 5850+ or NVidia 560+, 4 gb of ram memory and you should be fine.

Nivo

Nivo

What is script?

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationBadmanville

There's a lot of guides on youtube for getting more fps on LoL. For example try to disable Hud special effects on options menu you will gain more fps and don't forget to put everything on low. GoS is one of the lightest, but you will still get 40 fps drop. As long as you have steady 60 fps your ok.

If your fps without anything is 60? I suggest you upgrade your computer, my computer is not that great and I get 140 fps  when I use LoL it goes down to 70-90.

You need at least a quad core processor a radeon 5850+ or NVidia 560+, 4 gb of ram memory and you should be fine.

okay mr clever.. explain this, I get 40fps steady on my laptop with i3, no matter what loader I use my fps doesn't change, I can use bol, ls or gos.. no fps drops.

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

Consider yourself lucky. Mr lucky?

don't be jealous by my post if yours to short.

Nivo

Nivo

What is script?

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationBadmanville

Consider yourself lucky. Mr lucky?

don't be jealous by my post if yours to short.

not jealous but your post is rather stupid, and doesn't help in any way.

Mirabelle

Mirabelle

I'm Back :D

• Local Support
  • 1,031 posts
  • LocationSEA
Try putting your graphics to the lowest?

xobaer

xobaer

• Members
  • 27 posts

check your memory usage.. format your hdd, usually helps.

thanks thats actually could be a legit reason...bad sector or memory garbage sometimes can cause trouble ...i will check it as soon i get chance...ty

Doge

Doge

• Donator
  • 17 posts
  • Locationon the doge world

join the Doge army helps to Doge

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

Someone woke up the wrong side of the bed.
      I'm trying to help someone here with my knowledge Captain Jack, everyone have different perspective and opinions about the matter and can be usefull for some but the idea is to RESPECT each other and you calling me stupid shows very poor character at your  Advance Member Rank to this forum.

Apple said try your graphics lower are you gonna call her stupid aswell? because I mentioned that in my stupid post. Think this through Captain Jack i'm not going to argue you.

But let me tell you something quick you talking about you play with your laptop with 40 fps is the same fps problem he's having I bet when you get in to fights even goes lower than that. I guess your format hdd guide is not helping you that much.

xobaer

xobaer

• Members
  • 27 posts

LOL i think i wrote in the post that my pc is high ended. i am way above that configuration i think :) 

processor: Amd fx 8 core black edition

graphics: saphire R9 390 (8gb GDDR5)

Ram: 16GB

I have used bol and lsharp too and fps was fine so i dont know what am i missing.could be some software dump eating my memory or something not sure yet. :S

anyways thanks for the tip of upgrading pc tho..always good to learn new things :P

-GG

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

no problem buddy ^^ nice computer btw. Im sure you could be hitting 200+ fps with that. I kinda got like huge fps drop one time but I change my graphics drivers and got fix. I was doing my research to help a little bit more and I found  this video for low end pcs i'm sure you don't need to lower not even one bit with that pc. But might help other members https://www.youtube....h?v=cp0UIYAGP20   i' let you know if I find something else, I hope it gets fix soon.

xobaer

xobaer

• Members
  • 27 posts

Guys chill.....no fight...problem here...helping me is the reason for this post not fighting :P

we all respect each other..after all we are gos family so relax..and thank you for helping me out in adv :)

xobaer

xobaer

• Members
  • 27 posts

no problem buddy ^^ nice computer btw. Im sure you could be hitting 200+ fps with that. I kinda got like huge fps drop one time but I change my graphics drivers and got fix. I was doing my research to help a little bit more and I found  this video for low end pcs i'm sure you don't need to lower not even one bit with that pc. But might help other members https://www.youtube....h?v=cp0UIYAGP20   i' let you know if I find something else, I hope it gets fix soon.

thanks a bunch mate...i will search for solutions too as soon i can..and pls lemme know if u find any solution for my problem..

thank you for your help

( Btw is 200+ fps possible!! :0 ...sorry for my ignorance i am a noob on that department :P )

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

There's a perfect place to see all that and know how much fps is on different computer's specs, and mostly high end some of them reaching 200fps, twitch.tv xD

xobaer

xobaer

• Members
  • 27 posts

There's a perfect place to see all that and know how much fps is on different computer's specs, and mostly high end some of them reaching 200fps, twitch.tv xD

Oiks!! x)

Akama

Akama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 106 posts

Make sure your graphics drivers and DirectX are updated.

Try disabling drawings completely and see if the problem persists. Even though this shouldn't be a problem on a high-end machine, it may happen for some reason.

Also note that the 390 is a new card and AMD often takes a small bit of time to release stable drivers for new models. I'd wait and check in the meanwhile if other 390 users are having FPS problems in other games.

DiabIo

DiabIo

Prime Evil

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
How many FPS do you get without any tools running ?

Ultron

Ultron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationRomania!

Well, FPS drops are a known "issue" when using 3rd party software. The software injects a DLL (Dynamic Library Loader) in order to perform actions inside the game, which in return causes your so-called "drops". There is no way to solve this. Programs will always cause FPS drops. What you can do, instead, is search for tutorials to raise your frames (usually, they will advise you to lower your graphic settings, change resolution etc).

Speaking from experience, there are PCs that drop really hard when using 3rd party tools and others that can't experience one change. I don't know how any of this works because I'm a software developer, not a hardware engineer.

Best you can do right now is search for those tutorials that raise your FPS.

xobaer

xobaer

• Members
  • 27 posts
✓  Best Answer

its fixed..its fixed xD...i dont know how...yesterday it was below 40 but today when i checked few mins ago its back to normal above 100..i didnt do a thing or change anything.it just came back to normal automatically.

yay!!!now i can use GoS

And Thank you all for the helps .It was much appreciated :)

-GG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fps, drop, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users