Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Complete Beginner's Guide to GoS

Complete Beginner Guide GoS Settings

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Ren

Ren

• Donator
  • 16 posts

Hello friends, seeing as GoS may be a little confusing to get started on for even people who have scripting experience before using other clients. I decided to make a guide about how to get started on scripting with GoS. If you see any mistakes or a better way to do things please point it out, as I am still learning myself too. 

1. Getting Started

rW4LsPY.png

First thing is first of course. DOWNLOAD THE GoS Loader. You have prob have it, but never hurts to confirm xD

2. Avoiding Crashing

Y6a1CL4.png

• A common crash problem with GoS is if you try to open "Menu" (F7), during loading screen this will cause your game to bugsplat. So be patient and wait for the game to completely load before setting up.
  • Play in borderless mode!

3. Setting up (Awareness) 

Just like you, GoS is a very new program and still needs time to grow and to be nurtured to get to where the other scripts are at. For starters, I suggest to only focus on utility scripts. 

Open up GoS Menu, by using the key (F7) on your keyboard. For now try to just copy my setting as you play more experiment and find out what works for you. 

cYPEZCc.png

If you really want to you can get all bunch of circles and things to confuse you. (I'm still not use to it :x)

4. Setting up (Survival) 

Open up GoS Menu, by using the key (F7) on your keyboard and go to "Survival Section" For now try to just copy my setting as you play more experiment and find out what works for you. 

JZlCUej.png

Pretty self-explanatory, except for "Dodge Only Dangerous". Since there is no setting in Dodge that you can change at the moment. If you put on just Auto DodgeSpells, it may mess up your pathing on some very unimportant skillshots and might cause you a death or two during a game. Dodge Only Dangerous will be a lot better after lane. You can try to toggle only put Dodge only after lanning phase if you need it to win lane. 

5. Setting up (Jungle) 

Open up GoS Menu, by using the key (F7) on your keyboard. For now try to just copy my setting as you play more experiment and find out what works for you. 

5vWMB1L.png

Optional. "AutoSmite Blue+Red" very useful at the start of the game esp if you plan on invading, however remember to turn it off at around 7 minute, so if you do decide to give blue/red to your laner to not scum bag them.

6. Setting up (Harass Combo) 

Skipping over "settings", there is no real gameplay aspect to it. 

Open up GoS Menu, by using the key (F7) on your keyboard. 

MbemEHH.png

Since this is a just a guide to cover the basics. Do not worry about messing with the Harass Combos at the moment. However if you are interested, check out: http://gamingonstero...ampion-configs/
You can see other members Champion Configs use theirs or make your own!

Spacebar is an orbwalk. Depending on how you want to play your lane "V" is to shove the lane and "X" is to last hit minions only. 

7. Experiment!

Test these things in a custom game or a normal game and learn how the script functions! GoS is a basic and very customization script, gl and have fun climbing :)

C81S0Ja.png

Everything takes practice even scripting take your time to learn it and CLIMB!! GL 

Prometheus

Prometheus

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationUK

Just added some minor things, great guide!

SweetStrawberry

SweetStrawberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 449 posts
  • LocationZyppy BedRoom

Nice tut! ;)

ScienceARK

ScienceARK

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Good job ;3

Rawr

Rawr

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thx for the guide 

HongMing

HongMing

• Members
  • 2 posts

Great guide thanks a lot!

Ren

Ren

• Donator
  • 16 posts

Ty for the kind words :D

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

nice guide :D

Uberfly

Uberfly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationRomania

So basically the Evade script is implemented in the loader?

Platypus

Platypus

Bitcoin and Paysafecard payments are now available

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Great work!

Prometheus

Prometheus

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationUK

So basically the Evade script is implemented in the loader?

Yup

lemosdf3

lemosdf3

• Members
  • 4 posts

Obrigado  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Hurricane

Hurricane

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPoland-Warsaw

Thanks for help now its working!! :)

dinos21

dinos21

• Members
  • 1 posts

very detailed.ty

n4vrxcry

n4vrxcry

• Members
  • 3 posts

how to diasable the movement following my cursor

CptZeyx

CptZeyx

Henry

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • LocationBetween here and there

Do i have your permission to translate this post to spanish?

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

Do i have your permission to translate this post to spanish?

so1Uw8q.png

Permission granted.

Akwarriau

Akwarriau

• Members
  • 1 posts

Mon menu F7 ne s'ouvre pas en jeu? comment je peux régler ce problème ? j'ai déjà éssayer de réinstaller tout.. !:(

didrinatorjohnsen

didrinatorjohnsen

• Members
  • 1 posts

How do i actually do the combo? it doesnt work

Mambo

Mambo

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi, is there some way to disable the autowalk function if you press space? I downloaded a script; https://github.com/S...s - Kha'Zix.lua and I looked over it and I couldn´t find the autowalk in there, so I figured it was in the optionsmenu for GoS, but couln´t find it there either, help appreciated :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Complete Beginner, Guide, GoS, Settings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users