Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Complete Beginner's Guide to GoS

Complete Beginner Guide GoS Settings

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Hi, is there some way to disable the autowalk function if you press space? I downloaded a script; https://github.com/S...s - Kha'Zix.lua and I looked over it and I couldn´t find the autowalk in there, so I figured it was in the optionsmenu for GoS, but couln´t find it there either, help appreciated :)

Make a notepad file.

Paste this:

DisableF7OrbWalker(true)

save it as Any file and add .lua after your file name.

Put it in your scripts folder and tick it.

Make sure to have any other orbwalkers disabled in the Shift menu.

ThatsR1skyyy

ThatsR1skyyy

• Members
  • 1 posts

If i want to play league with the script open it says: GoS for LOL failed to inject (Error getting "League of Legends.exe" Path)...

rainer1993

rainer1993

• Members
  • 1 posts

is there any help by getting cs boys help me ty ;) 

friken

friken

• Members
  • 4 posts

Thanks man, great job (Y)

whoek22

whoek22

• Members
  • 4 posts

Dear Ren,

Thanks for this.. I helped me alot in.. I just started to test things out yesterday.. It went quite well actually but have to get used to the "space" for Orbwalking. I use space normally for centering my champ and this got me in trouble a couple of times :D

Just a quick question.. Is there a way to use "Space" to orbwalk and use a max range to auto attack and not get too close to the enemy champion when orbwalking.. So you always are out of range automaticly for melee champs when using orbwalk..

Fader

Fader

• Members
  • 2 posts

So i want to dowload this script but when i try it only gives me the script that he wrote. How do I download it into my gos loader?

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

So i want to dowload this script but when i try it only gives me the script that he wrote. How do I download it into my gos loader?

giphy.gif
Credits to ruediger

anotherone

anotherone

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hi, newbie here. Whenever I press space for orbwalk, it follows my mouse and stops from attacking. I don't even know what orbwalk means lol. As for last hitting, does it work whenever long pressing it? I really am a newbie. Dumb questions sorry.

JunasButtram

JunasButtram

• Members
  • 1 posts

How do I disable the auto tear stacker?

chochobob

chochobob

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi I am new to the scripts, and I am getting an error where the menu stops working in game and i get these messages saying C stack overflow. Any help?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Complete Beginner, Guide, GoS, Settings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users