Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Evolved Malzahar

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Asserio

Asserio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Hi community so i decide to update my malzahar and here he is with some more functions.

FEATURES:

- Use Q

- Use W

- Use E

- Use R

- Mana Control. It starts as off so if you want it, just put it ON.

- Only Combo if kilable. Starts as ON if u don't like and u wanna combo when you want, just put it off. Tell me if i wrote kilable in the wrong way.

- Harass

- Killsteal with Q + E + R. R starts as off, but i putted it on the script cause a guy asked me to do it. Tell me if E is already killstealing, cause it wasns't before, now i dunno.

- Drawings

- Damage Drawings

DOWNLOAD:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Asserio/GoS-Scripts/master/Malzahar.lua

CREDITS:

Deftsu for explaining me some calcs, helping and for the ExtraDmg func.

Logge for helping and givind me ideas to the script.

Zypppy for a piece of code that helped on malzahar ultimate.

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Good work !

Meown

Meown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 115 posts

make galio script pleease

landius

landius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Amazing!!!!!! Great job!!

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

It never uses W, please fix it.

ok... if I turn the "combo if killable" then W works. What does this option really do?

I think there should be "R only if killable" or "R only if killable with all QWER together", and Q W E can be spam

just finish a game

Q,E,W spam are really good.

somehow the champ evade is something not smooth at all, when he tries to dodge he would be like keep lagging move and the get hits....if he tries to poke near their tower, sometimes he would just try to go inside the tower range and get hits by tower.

I think the logic should be Q,W,E are all just spam, better to add just farm with Q,W,E spam even without good calculation, since it is just how this champ farms anyway, it would be very helpful instead of we need to manually farm. R logic can be using R killable only if it has good chance to kill with Q,W,E even not 100% chance.

Asserio

Asserio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortugal

It never uses W, please fix it.

ok... if I turn the "combo if killable" then W works. What does this option really do?

I think there should be "R only if killable" or "R only if killable with all QWER together", and Q W E can be spam

just finish a game

Q,E,W spam are really good.

somehow the champ evade is something not smooth at all, when he tries to dodge he would be like keep lagging move and the get hits....if he tries to poke near their tower, sometimes he would just try to go inside the tower range and get hits by tower.

The Evade is not problem of my script. W is working for me, when you have the Combo If Kileable it only use W when the champ is kileable with Q + W + E + R. If u turn it off, when u press Space it uses on the spells on the following order. E + Q + W + R. But W is allways used even if is not kileable. To me all is working fine, my game before this post i got 9 / 0 on ranked Silver 2, they surrendered xD. 

Asserio

Asserio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Guys the if you have ON the Combo If kileable W is only used when it kills with combo, if u press SPACE and it's not killable, it just uses Q and E like harass.

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

The Evade is not problem of my script. W is working for me, when you have the Combo If Kileable it only use W when the champ is kileable with Q + W + E + R. If u turn it off, when u press Space it uses on the spells on the following order. E + Q + W + R. But W is allways used even if is not kileable. To me all is working fine, my game before this post i got 9 / 0 on ranked Silver 2, they surrendered xD. 

Cool, can you add an option to let user spam Q,E,W and use R only killable? Or simple just use R only killable?

Possible add farming with Q,E,W spam? Just spam no need to even calculate.

Lelouch

Lelouch

?

• Members
  • 464 posts

Cool, can you add an option to let user spam Q,E,W and use R only killable? Or simple just use R only killable?

Possible add farming with Q,E,W spam? Just spam no need to even calculate.

For Farm, E and Q would be possible. Spamming W for combo or farm would be super useless, because it's a simple aoe with %hp dmg

R should be only used if you can score a kill with the whole combo.

Lelouch

Lelouch

?

• Members
  • 464 posts

Why did you use a ult check for every spell (combo), instead at the beginning like on killsteal?

Asserio

Asserio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Why did you use a ult check for every spell (combo), instead at the beginning like on killsteal?

Dunno xD. I was sleepy at that hours so i just add it to every spell. Then i released and go to sleep.

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

Just try it again, the script always moves malzahar toward enemies if hold spacebar when Q or other abilities are within range or close to range, need to fix this.

Asserio

Asserio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Just try it again, the script always moves malzahar toward enemies if hold spacebar, need to fix this.

It auto follows them?

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

It auto follows them?

No, when enemy is around Q range, malzahar would walk toward enemies even you order him to walk backward, you can try it.

Asserio

Asserio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortugal

No, when enemy is around Q range, malzahar would walk toward enemies even you order him to walk backward, you can try it.

Wut, it doesn't happen to me, it allways follow my mouse. Lemme see

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

Wut, it doesn't happen to me, it allways follow my mouse. That happens when they are low??

No, not only when they have low health, anyway not really big deal.

Asserio

Asserio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortugal

No, not only when they have low health, anyway not really big deal.

Gonna see it in a custom. If it happens to me i gonna check the code, if it doesn't happen, so it's maybe ur problem dunno.

Asserio

Asserio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortugal

To me it's all fine, it follow my mouse, it doesn't walk toward enemy, and if i order it back it will go back.

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

To me it's all fine, it follow my mouse, it doesn't walk toward enemy, and if i order it back it will go back.

even If enemy is near his Q range or within his Q range?

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

Can you change the code little bit so even "Only Combo if kilable" on then still can spam W? I have to turn off "Only Combo if kilable" to spam W now.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users