Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Probably my last post on GoS for a while

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Auxide

Auxide

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 295 posts

Hey!

Today I decided to take a break from GoS and focus more on school, I have been here for a small of time but got many friends and enemies!

One of the few reasons expect school and family that makes me leave is how unmature some of the guys in staff are (*cancer*) (*worlds') is the only thing I can say to make you guys understand, I dont want to call that guy out but you probably will recognize who it is anyways.

I am super thankful to Logge, Deftsu, CaptainJack, Noddy, Inspired, Cloud, Platypus, Darkness and Jotta for everything they have done for me or just generally were nice and fun guys to talk with in shoutbox and PMs.

I will not remove my github however, I give everything to Logge for now, you will always find the latest updates on my github at: https://github.com/Musti145/GoS

Its up to Logge if he wants to update any of the scripts at all and if he doesnt want it, then I feel like you guys should respect him and I will start updating things again when school is stable again.

The troubles I have with my school might make the swedish government take me away from my family so thats why I want to focus more on school so I can stay in Sweden with my parents and family instead of getting a new "family"

Sincerely, your Musti. :fappa:

TristanabestOne

TristanabestOne

Brazilian Supp

• Local Support
  • 1,083 posts
  • LocationBrazil
rop

ButterSmooth

ButterSmooth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 710 posts
Have fun :dogecry:

klurosu

klurosu

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 210 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Hey!

Today I decided to take a break from GoS and focus more on school, I have been here for a small of time but got many friends and enemies!

One of the few reasons expect school and family that makes me leave is how unmature some of the guys in staff are (*cancer*) (*worlds') is the only thing I can say to make you guys understand, I dont want to call that guy out but you probably will recognize who it is anyways.

I am super thankful to Logge, Deftsu, CaptainJack, Noddy, Inspired, Cloud, Platypus, Darkness and Jotta for everything they have done for me or just generally were nice and fun guys to talk with in shoutbox and PMs.

I will not remove my github however, I give everything to Logge for now, you will always find the latest updates on my github at: https://github.com/Musti145/GoS

Its up to Logge if he wants to update any of the scripts at all and if he doesnt want it, then I feel like you guys should respect him and I will start updating things again when school is stable again.

The troubles I have with my school might make the swedish government take me away from my family so thats why I want to focus more on school so I can stay in Sweden with my parents and family instead of getting a new "family"

Sincerely, your Musti. :fappa:

Family is the first dude.
I understand you... and i'll miss you :(

However... i'm pretty sure you'll come back some day. Until then... don't give up never!

your pal

kamilpieper

kamilpieper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

who is (*cancer*)

Kiara789

Kiara789

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 193 posts
  • LocationChile

:fappa:

Condim

Condim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 371 posts

Best luck with evrything.

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,015 posts

Will be glad if we can keep seeing you here from time to time at least for 5 minutes or so. :)

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts
#for a while keppo

666piter

666piter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

Good luck! Nice to see you sometimes!

Lelouch

Lelouch

?

• Members
  • 464 posts

Will do if I got some free time :P

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts
http://sd.keepcalm-o...ack-sparrow.png

onfinger

onfinger

• Members
  • 22 posts

We'll miss you Musti.

Thanks for your rengar script, It was really good (at least for me), I didin`t try the others but, I supose it has the same quality.

Good luck and a Fere said, it will be good if you show up sometimes.

Bye bye!

Jotta

Jotta

Suporte Brasileiro

• Members
  • 599 posts

The Government may take you away from your family? Oh really? It is some kind of law?

We will miss you. I made good use in the script Ekko and Olaf.

:dogecry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users