Those are some of the simple rules for your script to get approved when you post it.
0) You need to give credits to the respective users from which you took/used code.
1) Your script needs to work without any lua errors (tested by yourself and a moderator after).
2) If your script requires any common libs, you need to specify them with valid links!
3) You need to post a proper raw link which is easy to be copied and installed into GoS later on!
4) Use an unique name for your lua file, so multiple champion scripts could be stacked at one computer with ease!
Welcome to Gaming On Steroids ForumsRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
[RULES] How to get your script approved!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users