Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Internal is outdated, Check GoS store to buy GOS EXT, which is up to date and have updated scripts!

Best Answer klurosu , 28 October 2015 - 09:59

Internal is outdated, Check GoS store to buy GOS EXT, which is up to date and have updated scripts!

BUY GOS EXTERNAL NOW => http://gamingonsteroids.com/store/

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
143 replies to this topic

Gerah

Gerah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

this thing... works fantastic. and thats not so good. i love it.

banana124124124

banana124124124

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

everything i have is latest update and still wont load any champion scripts ingame just the inspired.lua.... all broken with another update or what? i didnt change anything myself except update all

Mascara

Mascara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 133 posts

everything i have is latest update and still wont load any champion scripts ingame just the inspired.lua.... all broken with another update or what? i didnt change anything myself except update all

make sure you put scripts(Kalista, iLux, DeftVayne, Simple Xerath) on scripts, and the libs (Mapposition, inspired, DeftLib) on Common folder ...

banana124124124

banana124124124

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

make sure you put scripts(Kalista, iLux, DeftVayne, Simple Xerath) on scripts, and the libs (Mapposition, inspired, DeftLib) on Common folder ...

did

Mascara

Mascara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 133 posts

did

selected the script you want to use on loader ? "iLux" . Make you sure have saved as this name.

banana124124124

banana124124124

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

selected the script you want to use on loader ? "iLux" . Make you sure have saved as this name.

Just removed my whole script folder downloaded defts scripts + inspired and ilux. Still won't work ingame. only opens the orbwalker....

Btw thanks for trying to help!  :) 

http://imgur.com/a/zVVYl

Mascara

Mascara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 133 posts

Just removed my whole script folder downloaded defts scripts + inspired and ilux. Still won't work ingame. only opens the orbwalker....

Btw thanks for trying to help!  :) 

http://imgur.com/a/zVVYl

you selecting ALL scripts bro ... Just SELECT SCRIPTS YOU WILL USE in the game ...... On loader : Just select iLux and SmoothEvade (Scripts will auto load IPredict and Inspired in common folder)

banana124124124

banana124124124

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

you selecting ALL scripts bro ... Just SELECT SCRIPTS YOU WILL USE in the game ...... On loader : Just select iLux and SmoothEvade (Scripts will auto load IPredict and Inspired in common folder)

been working fine before with selecting all scripts. why all of a sudden it doesn't?

Mascara

Mascara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 133 posts

been working fine before with selecting all scripts. why all of a sudden it doesn't?

.................. The loader is to Load Scripts you want use without changing it on Testscript1.lua ............ How the GoS will now what script you wanna use if all selected ??? Its like Require 20 scripts on TestScript1.lua .............

banana124124124

banana124124124

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

.................. The loader is to Load Scripts you want use without changing it on Testscript1.lua ............ How the GoS will now what script you wanna use if all selected ??? Its like Require 20 scripts on TestScript1.lua .............

worked fine yesterday. select all and it uses the champ i use.

So do i need to check testscript 1 aswell? or only ryze smartflash smartevade

now when i check only them it doesnt even load orbwalker anymore O-o

Mascara

Mascara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 133 posts

Put Inspired and IPrediction on Scripts/Common. Put iLux on Scripts. Refresh the loader. Select just iLux and SmoothEvade(If you want). Start a game.

EDIT : Dont need to use Testscript1.lua anymore. If you want use a script like Activator, put on Scripts and Select it on Loader.

Mascara

Mascara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 133 posts

And bro ....... You need to save scripts exactly how the name is . You put "Ilux" and the correct is : "ILux". Change it, and do my steps, just Select SmoothEvade and ILux, and it'll work for sure

banana124124124

banana124124124

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

And bro ....... You need to save scripts exactly how the name is . You put "Ilux" and the correct is : "ILux". Change it, and do my steps, just Select SmoothEvade and ILux, and it'll work for sure

worked now only using ryze..... if i use smartflash or smooth evade it doesn't work :/

iglor713

iglor713

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Inspired please more champions scripts :(

freem4n

freem4n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

This script is aweosme, but I find, it make things not posible for a human, like use E in front of you and use Q nearly at same time behind you, being very suspicious.

AJRR

AJRR

• Members
  • 1 posts

i got an error, 'the script canot be download' when i add on loader...., i have past the link and click and install, but dos not work

imsoocool

imsoocool

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 38 posts

Inspired, i tried to use this with latest Inspired.lua and it gives me error 1770 something about vectors please fix it.

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Inspired, i tried to use this with latest Inspired.lua and it gives me error 1770 something about vectors please fix it.

read first post :fappa:

rsoulx123

rsoulx123

• Premium
  • 28 posts

Laser beam from base if something on the map is low HP, and has no chance of hitting it :( Kappa

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

trying

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users