Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Internal is outdated, Check GoS store to buy GOS EXT, which is up to date and have updated scripts!

Best Answer klurosu , 28 October 2015 - 09:59

Internal is outdated, Check GoS store to buy GOS EXT, which is up to date and have updated scripts!

BUY GOS EXTERNAL NOW => http://gamingonsteroids.com/store/

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
143 replies to this topic

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland

hPgYfe0.gif

klurosu

klurosu

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 210 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
✓  Best Answer

SkyForge

SkyForge

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 351 posts

Going to test this script in a sec.

klurosu

klurosu

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 210 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
Ok..I'll wait until you test it.
In the meantime....I'll make more coffee

hawaiiangilbert

hawaiiangilbert

• Members
  • 7 posts
Okay this script is ****ing awesome just carried the hell out of the game with this
But I think you need to delete damage calculations for my team cuz you dont need it!
Ult kill steal is 99.9percent I dont know what you did but awesome!

SkyForge

SkyForge

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 351 posts

it works fine but the error i got was this: 

JfaiB3L.png

it happend while i am stuck at one place while casting q or enemy was stuck at one place, but it doesn't really affect the script much!!!

and yes hawaiiangilbert  has a point, no need to know damage on your team, also those boxes of damage are annoying at top left corner

another bug i noticed, that when i click on somebody on my team, i get orange circle around him and it spams spells on my teammate Kappa

also because of the huge damage bars i cant see if they have magic or damage shield 

maybe make them more tiny like it is on the built in Riven Script in GOS F7 menu

another issue, when i hold [V] to laneclear the fps drop is HUUUGEEE

GothicCRO

GothicCRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationCroatia

yep this script is OP ....but during the play i get GetMoveSpeed .....and vector error....but script is amazing :)

Ruedonger

Ruedonger

Wurst

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Awesome Script :o

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Maybe release IPred in Libraries section!

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Maybe release IPred in Libraries section!

it's not complete yet

erneilp

erneilp

• Members
  • 4 posts

http://postimg.org/image/ur0nnqmuf/

i got this error while playing with your lux script.

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

• Members
  • 16 posts

This might sound like a noob question, so I apologize in advance. I'm new to GoS, but I've been reading through the guides section to try and find answers. I'm also a software engineer, so I've been reading through the scripts to try and find the answer as well. I can't find anything that shows how a combo/harass/lane clear is activated in the scripts. For example, in GoS, you can define harass combo to "space". How is this defined in the scripts? I'd like to know not only for the use of scripts, but I'd like to try and dabble with writing them. I assume that the onTick() function is called on each client tick, and checks what needs to be done. So is the harass/combo/etc triggered automatically?

Thanks!

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Updated, fixed stuff.
You need newest Inspired.lua and IPrediction.lua.

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland

This might sound like a noob question, so I apologize in advance. I'm new to GoS, but I've been reading through the guides section to try and find answers. I'm also a software engineer, so I've been reading through the scripts to try and find the answer as well. I can't find anything that shows how a combo/harass/lane clear is activated in the scripts. For example, in GoS, you can define harass combo to "space". How is this defined in the scripts? I'd like to know not only for the use of scripts, but I'd like to try and dabble with writing them. I assume that the onTick() function is called on each client tick, and checks what needs to be done. So is the harass/combo/etc triggered automatically?

Thanks!

IOW::Mode() returns a string which either contains Combo, Harass, LaneClear, LastHit or nothing

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,015 posts

@Inspired  I think you should fix the huge FPS lag spike when you select enemy or you laneclear with [V]. Everything else is more than amazing! Also wanted to suggest to release IPrediction in the library section (if you're comfortable with it)

Edit:

Just tested the script once again, it shows yellow boxes at top left.

Probably best bet is to check for X,Y if are 0 from GetHpBarPos, then ignore draw for that champ.

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

• Members
  • 16 posts

IOW::Mode() returns a string which either contains Combo, Harass, LaneClear, LastHit or nothing

These are triggered based on the variables in the menu? For example, if "Harass" is true, and you are within X distance from the enemy it will automatically use your combo on the enemy? Or is it if "Harass" is true, you are within X distance from the enemy, and the binding from GoS is used (for example, spacebar for "Harass") it will then execute the "Harass" task?

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland

@Inspired I think you should fix the huge FPS lag spike when you select enemy or you laneclear with [V]. Everything else is more than amazing! Also wanted to suggest to release IPrediction in the library section (if you're comfortable with it)

Edit:

Just tested the script once again, it shows yellow boxes at top left.

Probably best bet is to check for X,Y if are 0 from GetHpBarPos, then ignore draw for that champ.

Fixed the drawing (i hope), played a full game, didn't encounter leftclick or laneclear lagg o.O
IPrediction will be released when it's time has come ;D

These are triggered based on the variables in the menu? For example, if "Harass" is true, and you are within X distance from the enemy it will automatically use your combo on the enemy? Or is it if "Harass" is true, you are within X distance from the enemy, and the binding from GoS is used (for example, spacebar for "Harass") it will then execute the "Harass" task?

They are triggered based on the MenuConfig from Inspired.lua (shift-menu). It has KeyBindings which react to keys and can be changed ingame. In the script those can be checked OnTick if they are active.

iglor713

iglor713

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Inspired is TOP programmer in the world :)

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

• Members
  • 16 posts

They are triggered based on the MenuConfig from Inspired.lua (shift-menu). It has KeyBindings which react to keys and can be changed ingame. In the script those can be checked OnTick if they are active.

Ahh I see! I found the lines:

self.Config.h:KeyBinding("Combo", "Combo", 32)
  self.Config.h:KeyBinding("Harass", "Harass", string.byte("C"))
  self.Config.h:KeyBinding("LastHit", "LastHit", string.byte("X"))
  self.Config.h:KeyBinding("LaneClear", "LaneClear", string.byte("V"))

I assume that is what you are talking about? So in order to use these, I would need to disable the modes through the f7 menu. For example, since 32 is the bytecode for space, I would need to disable the HarassCombo option in the f7 menu? 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)