Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tool Security

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Uberfly

Uberfly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationRomania
Hey, I was wondering about how safe this tool is to use. I know all the fuss about "there's always a risk", but, afterall, what made me wonder about this is that it was updated for 5.13 before L#, and even before BoL, which I find quite interesting. :P
Share your opinions if you will

HakunaMatata

HakunaMatata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 95 posts

This program as the slogan is the future of the script, this program has a lot to show, the GoS team does a great job and has great ability, a lot is yet to come, my opinion.

Mirabelle

Mirabelle

I'm Back :D

• Local Support
  • 1,031 posts
  • LocationSEA
Pretty safe for now, no Ban reported yet as of now :)

Uberfly

Uberfly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationRomania

Pretty safe for now, no Ban reported yet as of now :)

Banwaves hit after some months after they flag players so let's hope for the best Kappa

SkyForge

SkyForge

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 351 posts

I remember Feretorix promising to release ZoomHack in GoS, guess what .. he didn't because he is still concerned about our account security and not so sure about the zoom bypass.

So my guess is that GoS is actually safe to use at the moment, and as i remember somewhere was mentioned that GoS includes lol bypass in itself.

Akama

Akama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 106 posts

GoS currently bypasses Riot's AC, so chances you'll be banned for using it are very, very low. 

Just care for not being obvious about your usage of the tool in-game, since a huge amount of reports for scripting is likely to get you banned. This is entirely server-dependent once different regions treat and react differently to reports. Some are more strict, others simply ignore the issue completely. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users