Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

We need autobot script for all of us

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Platypus

Platypus

Bitcoin and Paysafecard payments are now available

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

I want 

I need

i dont have patient

Dont even talk with your 1 post.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Wow is really difficult for the Platypus, the man who carries the name of Script Developer in this forum. He wants speak about is so hard his job, but wont do it. Why? I think that he have multiples acc in lvl 30 e not giving a **** for our request. Yes, i dont said, but I want one autoqueue, autobot, (anyname). I need study, work, make sex, i dont have patient for up my acc´s to lvl 30. It is sooo **** stressing play with litle bitches, retards, newbies that don´t know how to play (ward,gank, focus object etc, etc). Anyway, please Platypus write this script for us, for the community. It is help a lot

you can't wait ??? no you can, we the devs have real life + study + work + playing ? + family and we still have patience to make "free" scripts and what we get from people that has 0~3 posts ? just downloading and using with no feedback/thanks/upvote aka leeching, and the most thing we hate is the begging from 1~3 post people that were not active or did anything for GoS, just begging for more free stuff..

lucwerneck

lucwerneck

• Members
  • 4 posts

Deftsu

I like much of his work with script , I know that a request out of nowhere and kind of weird, and how you speak , " the guy who all free " , I understand, because I do not work ( I am 15 years old .. ) and my not family and the kind of money , in short I have no allowance and no money , I just study, the GoS was an incredible tool for me , why not have cost , and the scripts are fantastic , so I like the GoS and I support the autobot , I know it can be difficult to do more if someone do this script I'm done this , this script will help many people, even if u do not get paid , you could make this script ? I hope the time it takes .. Sorry for the inconvenience .

translated into google translator
(I am Brazilian)

lucwerneck

lucwerneck

• Members
  • 4 posts

do not even doing anything good for the forum , I love very much your scripts , and I will continue using because they are incredible , and hopefully turn the GoS not paid because I will not use boter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users