Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[EloBoosting] Fair Prices Up To G5

Elo Boosting Bronze Silver

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Charm1852

Charm1852

• Members
  • 4 posts

Pricing:

Bronze-

B5 -> B4 $1

B4 -> B3 $1

B3 -> B2 $1

B2 -> B1 $1

B1 -> S5 $3

S5 -> S4 $2

S4 -> S3 $2

S3 -> S2 $2

S2 -> S1 $2

S1 -> G5 $4

If you are looking to move from say B4 -> B1 you would just add the totals together so it would be $3.

NA Only. (Sorry about that)

PM me if you are interested. :)

Firo

Firo

• Members
  • 17 posts

I just saw this and your post coincidentally. What do you think about it?

Charm1852

Charm1852

• Members
  • 4 posts

Damn that actually makes me nervious about it. Not sure if it is worth the risk anymore. Thanks for your post @Firo

Firo

Firo

• Members
  • 17 posts

Damn that actually makes me nervious about it. Not sure if it is worth the risk anymore. Thanks for your post @Firo

Haha, I just wanted to hear the opinion of an actual elo booster about it since it looked troubling. I still wish you good luck in the future even though your business lived only a relatively short time. :)

Charm1852

Charm1852

• Members
  • 4 posts

Haha, I just wanted to hear the opinion of an actual elo booster about it since it looked troubling. I still wish you good luck in the future even though your business lived only a relatively short time. :)

I just started like a week or so ago. Only boosted like 2 people not that far hopefully my main doesn't get banned. Yeah thanks again for that heads up though.

Tywin

Tywin

• Donator
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCairo, Egypt

That's really cheap, buddy.

SatsujiN

SatsujiN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationKebab