I have ported the ObjectSpeeds Dev Utility we had on Leaguebot to use it on GOS, working well.
How to use:
- open ObjectSpeeds.lua
- add/remove names u want to be checked in "included" (deafult: '_mis.troy',)
- add/remove names u want to be excluded from check in "excluded"
- Start a Game and use skills etc. (whatever u want to check)
- wait for message on chatbox
- go to Scripts or Common folder
- open _objectspeed_.csv with any editor
If u leave anything on default it will check all missiles.
How to read _objectspeed_.csv
Name: the name of the object
Distance: the maximum distance the object was alive
Time: the time the object took to travel the distance
Speed: how fast it was
Download (raw): https://raw.githubus...bjectSpeeds.lua