Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Newbie Help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

killermf

killermf

• Members
  • 5 posts

how do i ignore/disable mouse movement during activation of Combo.

Forexample, When i hold space i activate my combo but after that since my mouse is further away it heads to opposite direction instead of chasing. I just want to disable mouse function, but i dont know how.

patrickpogi0047

patrickpogi0047

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationEarth

You need to hover your cursor on the enemy champ so your champ can combo the enemy

IF your cursor is NOT on the enemy champ, It will still combo the enemy but it will follow your cursor from where it is.

Hope this helps!  :D  :D  :D  :D

killermf

killermf

• Members
  • 5 posts

You need to hover your cursor on the enemy champ so your champ can combo the enemy

IF your cursor is NOT on the enemy champ, It will still combo the enemy but it will follow your cursor from where it is.

Hope this helps!  :D  :D  :D  :D

not what i am looking for i just wanna disable mouse cursor during combo any ideas?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

then how would you orbwalk lol

killermf

killermf

• Members
  • 5 posts

then how would you orbwalk lol

for the orbwalk i dont know what that is and how is that applies to melee champ but still for other reasons i need to disable the mouse during the activation of combo

please i just wanna know plzzz deftsu plzzz sexy developer plzzz oh mighty sexy developer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users