Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The community decides from now on!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Auxide

Auxide

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 295 posts

I know that there are multiple people that dont think I deserve the rank I do and I am ready to give the rank up if thats what the community want since I dont have time with people bashing at me and complaining that I have a rank and I dont do anything to deserve it.

If many people want me to leave the rank I´ll kindly ask Feretorix to remove it since I am just getting annoyed by people constantly crying and telling me that I dont deserve the rank even though I have done so much for this community.

I know I dont deliver anything to the table right now but I have alot of things going for me, I barely play any games and when I am in front of the PC I still try to help the people here on GoS.

I know I dont deliver some new scripts and thats why I am ready to give my rank up if thats what the people want.

You guys decide.

Sincerely
Musti

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

Who are you ? Kappa

Dac4

Dac4

• Members
  • 24 posts

Who are you ? Kappa

Auxide

Auxide

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 295 posts

Who are you ? Kappa

Zypppy - Kappa

Dac4 - Member Since 16 Mar 2016

The question is who are you since I dont know you and I have never seen you before.

Downvote

Downvote

• Members
  • 6 posts

Who are you ? Kappa

FerryKe

FerryKe

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 92 posts
  • LocationPeru

Who are you ? Kappa

Keepo

Nah m8 u can keep it. dont have any problem with that

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

The Unseen Support is the Deadliest

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

If you have this rank, it's because you deserve it.

Who are they to tell you that you don't help the community or that you don't deserve this rank ? no one.

Only the staff should be able to criticize you, and only the staff members should vote if yes or no , you deserve this rank.

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

If you have this rank, it's because you deserve it.
Who are they to tell you that you don't help the community or that you don't deserve this rank ? no one.

Only the staff should be able to criticize you, and only the staff members should vote if yes or no , you deserve this rank.

Give this man a medal :tear: Kreygasm :tear:

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts
who are you again? Kappa

pleb

pleb

still not banned :K

• Donator
  • 426 posts
  • Locationlithuania

literally no 1 gives a **** bout you or your rank :nod:

Auxide

Auxide

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 295 posts

literally no 1 gives a **** bout you or your rank :nod:

Tell that to the people that bitches bout my rank every ****in day.. FeelsBadMan

KobeeeSG

KobeeeSG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationFrance

Lmao bro idk who you are but this rank didn't appeared by magic Kappa

You have it keep it thats it

jjjkajslkjsd

jjjkajslkjsd

• Members
  • 9 posts

just chill please.

ScienceARK

ScienceARK

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

You contribute to the community, the staff recognized this and promoted you, therefore you deserve it.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is wrong.

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

The Unseen Support is the Deadliest

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

You contribute to the community, the staff recognized this and promoted you, therefore you deserve it.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is wrong.

Everything is said. Now, youd better lock this topic and keep contributing GamingOnSteroids.com ♥

WannaBeCarry

WannaBeCarry

• Members
  • 12 posts

I have no idea, why are you even asking. You're the one who should know you do or don't deserve this rank. Obviously those who are bitching about your rank are just jealous. If there will be something wrong I believe staff will inform you about it.

gimleey

gimleey

The Real Onika Tanya Maraj

• GFX Designer
  • 66 posts

You shouldn't listen to what other people are saying. Even if you're busy right now and can't contribute as much, you have stilled earned your rank at some point. All it really does is change the color of your username, give u access to one or two more subsections, permasub and that's it. :angry: people should stop being so judgmental goddammit

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

You got it before a reason, there will always be people, who dislike you etc, and because of that reason they don't think you deserve it (or they are just jelly)

Anyway, you got it meaning you deserved it.

+ if you feel annoyed (or anything like that) by someone of the community you can always tell a moderator.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users