Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

PSA: Being obvious does NOT get you banned!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Art3mis

Art3mis

Advanced Member

• +VIP
  • 113 posts

Hey GOS!

Just here to let you know, that being obvious while playing does not get you banned.

You can use full evade with 0 humanizers and bans, and still get banned just like before.

The Cheater report system is (currently) useless, and it does not affect bans. The only way you are banned for playing obvious, is if you play against a popular streamer/youtuber/rioter, and they manually submit a ticket to the staff members at Riot.

My source? 1 year of full blown obvious cheating. Using multiple accounts (With obvious scripts and with utilities only/no evade only, for example), and they both got banned during a banwave. No account of mine has been banned for being obvious, except once when I played against a Rioter in Diamond.

Reports are complete bull**** - I've been reported every single game for 5 months straight (while using another platform), and my account is still perfectly fine and alive.

Nevachana

Nevachana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 84 posts

Hey GOS!

Just here to let you know, that being obvious while playing does not get you banned.

You can use full evade with 0 humanizers and bans, and still get banned just like before.

The Cheater report system is (currently) useless, and it does not affect bans. The only way you are banned for playing obvious, is if you play against a popular streamer/youtuber/rioter, and they manually submit a ticket to the staff members at Riot.

My source? 1 year of full blown obvious cheating. Using multiple accounts (With obvious scripts and with utilities only/no evade only, for example), and they both got banned during a banwave. No account of mine has been banned for being obvious, except once when I played against a Rioter in Diamond.

Reports are complete bull**** - I've been reported every single game for 5 months straight (while using another platform), and my account is still perfectly fine and alive.

It does affect bans.

Current anti cheat is on server side so nobody can really know how it works exactly, its probably based on algorythms that check all your actions, the speed, and everything, all in order to prove that you're human.

Lets say that their anti cheat triggers you, but it can not verify 100% that you're scripting.

Its at this point when repports appear, if you have previous repports,they will either revise your case or ban you directly.

Art3mis

Art3mis

Advanced Member

• +VIP
  • 113 posts

It does affect bans.

Current anti cheat is on server side so nobody can really know how it works exactly, its probably based on algorythms that check all your actions, the speed, and everything, all in order to prove that you're human.

Lets say that their anti cheat triggers you, but it can not verify 100% that you're scripting.

Its at this point when repports appear, if you have previous repports,they will either revise your case or ban you directly.

150 days of 20 reports a day with 0 humanizers and a zoomhack

Nice anti cheat!

death160

death160

• Members
  • 4 posts

what platafrom are u using?

Art3mis

Art3mis

Advanced Member

• +VIP
  • 113 posts

what platafrom are u using?

Not sure if i'm allowed to say the name.

Metrickz

Metrickz

• Members
  • 3 posts

Not sure if i'm allowed to say the name.

i think i know what you are using ;)

L*...

Art3mis

Art3mis

Advanced Member

• +VIP
  • 113 posts

i think i know what you are using ;)

L*...

Likely ^^

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

agree with being obvious and report system

the rest, not sure :P

SwiftSmurfs

SwiftSmurfs

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Good job copy pasting this from L$ xD

Nevachana

Nevachana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 84 posts

150 days of 20 reports a day with 0 humanizers and a zoomhack

Nice anti cheat!

So you're saying that every single ban is caused because of being with somebody that is important?

Art3mis

Art3mis

Advanced Member

• +VIP
  • 113 posts

So you're saying that every single ban is caused because of being with somebody that is important?

Correct, unless you can provide proof that you got banned in bronze for being obvious?

Good job copy pasting this from L$ xD

This is from my own experience, there is a similar thread on LS tho. 

Nevachana

Nevachana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 84 posts

Correct, unless you can provide proof that you got banned in bronze for being obvious?

This is from my own experience, there is a similar thread on LS tho. 

I can,however im not going to post the proofs right now, i've got several accounts banned from using just in personal games or normal ones.

Riot is able to detect injected **** and has a server sided anti cheat plus repport system, saying that they do not have a proper anti cheat nowadays is just stupid.

Ask admin of Gos, if injecting was not an issue why would they make a external cheat?

Also, if injecting was the only issue, why would they try to simulate real human clicks? as im aware external gos atm does like legit clicks and not memory editing/packets or something that might be triggered.

Oh and, i dont think that riot would manually ban thousands.

Art3mis

Art3mis

Advanced Member

• +VIP
  • 113 posts

I can,however im not going to post the proofs right now, i've got several accounts banned from using just in personal games or normal ones.

Riot is able to detect injected **** and has a server sided anti cheat plus repport system, saying that they do not have a proper anti cheat nowadays is just stupid.

Ask admin of Gos, if injecting was not an issue why would they make a external cheat?

Also, if injecting was the only issue, why would they try to simulate real human clicks? as im aware external gos atm does like legit clicks and not memory editing/packets or something that might be triggered.

You do know they're detecting the cheat, which causes the bans?

I'm trying to tell you that there's no "manual bans" for playing obvious - there's mainly banwaves, where Riot's AC team detects a cheat, flags users for weeks, and issues a banwave.

If Riot detects cheats serverside, I'm sure they would have banned me day 1. Even after ~3000 reports my account is alive.

gimleey

gimleey

The Real Onika Tanya Maraj

• GFX Designer
  • 66 posts

nice c+p Kappa 

https://www.joduska....-get-you-banned

DrogonRocks

DrogonRocks

• Members
  • 4 posts

All bans are from injection beeing detected at some point, in total i've got arround 10 account banned using EB (not trowing **** to them, just saying the truth) my accounts usually don't even reach lvl 30, i've tested everything to reduce bans and i still getting banned, (delays in orbwalker, no evade, "humanizers", no drawings, no activators/utility, no trackers and most important i always level my account manually, i never use any kind of bot) also i change my IP/HWID before making a new account and i always use different emails and names for those accounts, my last account got banned 1 week ago, level 27 and all i used was orbwalker since i only play adc and BOOM banned, and there is now way that my bans are for reports, no one reports me or suspect about it, people playing in LAN are to bussy flamming each other to notice and report a cheater BabyRage  ...after a year of being absent from league and scripting platforms, im just done with EB, i've got so many accounts banned that now i don't even know what to say to my friends when i get banned hahaha

I know Bol gets bans too and GoS internal too, but i won't talk about them since it's been a long time since i used Bol and about GoS internal i never used it, im just talking based of what i see on the forums, right now im just making my way now with external and trying to get used to it, also, won't say anything from L$ because they managed to reduce user bans by a lot, and on this latest banwaves i haven't read a single post of someone getting banned by using that platform

Art3mis

Art3mis

Advanced Member

• +VIP
  • 113 posts

All bans are from injection beeing detected at some point, in total i've got arround 10 account banned using EB (not trowing **** to them, just saying the truth) my accounts usually don't even reach lvl 30, i've tested everything to reduce bans and i still getting banned, (delays in orbwalker, no evade, "humanizers", no drawings, no activators/utility, no trackers and most important i always level my account manually, i never use any kind of bot) also i change my IP/HWID before making a new account and i always use different emails and names for those accounts, my last account got banned 1 week ago, level 27 and all i used was orbwalker since i only play adc and BOOM banned, and there is now way that my bans are for reports, no one reports me or suspect about it, people playing in LAN are to bussy flamming each other to notice and report a cheater BabyRage  ...after a year of being absent from league and scripting platforms, im just done with EB, i've got so many accounts banned that now i don't even know what to say to my friends when i get banned hahaha

I know Bol gets bans too and GoS internal too, but i won't talk about them since it's been a long time since i used Bol and about GoS internal i never used it, im just talking based of what i see on the forums, right now im just making my way now with external and trying to get used to it, also, won't say anything from L$ because they managed to reduce user bans by a lot, and on this latest banwaves i haven't read a single post of someone getting banned by using that platform

My account from LS is alive for 5 months as stated on OP ^^

Not sure how I copied the thread, everything on the thread is from my own experience :P - Has the same key points I guess, but what else is there to say?

gimleey

gimleey

The Real Onika Tanya Maraj

• GFX Designer
  • 66 posts

Not sure how I copied the thread, everything on the thread is from my own experience :P - Has the same key points I guess, but what else is there to say?

I was jk (but the title is pretty damn coincidental Kappa )

froztyh

froztyh

• Members
  • 1 posts

are you illiterate? he is saying that report system does nothing this has been proved the only way to get banned other than in waves and a riot contact is bottling bans 

also >falling for the external meme

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Pretty sure you guys are allowed to say L# without any censorship being applied to said name. Said censorship is long gone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users