Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I recommend Betting on e-sports

Betting FreeMoney

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Smart

Smart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationBarcelona

Hi guys!

I gonna make quick Thread here recomending you all as my friends to Bet on E-Sports enviroment before regularization on midseason 7 of the rates.

I Actually wining money on LCS (NA, EU, KR) its pretty easy since Rates are high in Safe values exported from other algorithm with Draw null chance.

Examples of Tickets you can follow Arround this weekend matched (10, 11, 12, 13, 14) 03/2017

Rate example: 54fa35f51d.png Absurd 1.40 Rate since you can check out the Draft process before entering the final Bet button and its close to a Safe value at 1.4 (Aka free money)

Ticket:

Spoiler

Goodluck Betting and hope you win some free bucks :P

WARNING: I dont take responsability of any result on betting proces, Bet houses are a bussines and as soon as you bet there you acept any chance to lose your money. Im just sharing my knowledge of E-Sports as educational propuse and help comunity.

Thanks for reading me!

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

You're so Smart Kappa

Smart

Smart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationBarcelona

You're so Smart Kappa

Would be quite "not smart", to name myself Smart and not being it :P

KobeeeSG

KobeeeSG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationFrance

Which website ?

Smart

Smart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationBarcelona

Which website ?

I just use traditional Bet365

Tomorrow 23:00 I know definetly if I won everything or not. Just missed 1 of 12 predictions on trash Vitality that got rekted by Roccat without sense tbh vitality had better chances to win and I just made a bet that Vitality wih 1/3 games and they even didnt won a single game which is patetic. Rest all fine.

natacameron

natacameron

• Members
  • 4 posts

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and the warning, and best of luck to everyone interested in E-Sports betting.

ericwilk

ericwilk

• Members
  • 2 posts

I understand that the thread you mentioned is quite old, dating back six years. It's essential to keep in mind that the landscape of E-Sports betting, as well as the regulations and platforms, may have changed significantly during this time.

ZunduLord

ZunduLord

• Members
  • 2 posts

I understand that the thread you mentioned is quite old, dating back six years. It's essential to keep in mind that the landscape of E-Sports betting, as well as the regulations and platforms, may have changed significantly during this time.For anyone considering E-Sports betting today, it's crucial to seek up-to-date information and platforms that are currently reputable in the industry. For those interested, it's wise to research thoroughly and consider factors like team performance, player statistics, and the odds before placing any bets. Websites like bonusbet slot can provide valuable insights and resources for responsible betting.Responsible betting and staying informed about the latest developments in the industry remain of utmost importance.

Edited by ZunduLord, 19 October 2023 - 07:21 .

debby

debby

• Members
  • 2 posts
Betting on e-sports can indeed be exciting and profitable if approached smartly. One key aspect is to thoroughly research the teams or players you're considering. Head over to a site like https://ggbet.one/en to delve into their past performances, strategies, and recent changes. Understanding team dynamics, recent wins or losses, and individual player statistics can provide valuable insights.

However, beyond just the research, it's crucial to establish a budget and stick to it religiously. In the thrill of the game, it's easy to get carried away, especially after a loss, leading to chasing losses and overspending. Set a limit you're comfortable with and don't exceed it.

Additionally, consider diversifying your bets. Placing all your money on one team or game might seem tempting, but spreading your bets across different matches or events can mitigate risks.

Edited by debby, 25 December 2023 - 11:28 .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users