Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A question before playing on my main (EXT)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

jk3pro

jk3pro

• Members
  • 11 posts

Hello guys, 

I really need to ask you something before i start playing with GoS Ext on my main account. Just to make sure its 100% safe. 

You say that GoS Ext works fully externally and cant be detected, as if i were using something like Autohotkey for example (it just performs keyboard and mouse functions). My question is, how the hell do external scripts know when an enemy is recalling, using habilities, summoner spells, cooldowns or even where exactly is moving? Some of these actions are performed in Fog of War, so I assume that these scripts get the information from the game itself once its received from the server. The fact that the scripts are actually extracting information from the game worries me. 

Hope you can help me on this. Thanks in advance. 

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

The Unseen Support is the Deadliest

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

I actually don't know , and i understand your worries , but i can tell you than i've been scripting on several accounts with External , and i still have the account , they aren't banned.

I don't really know how Feretorix did it , but it's quite impressive. All i know is the safety.

parad0x

parad0x

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 163 posts
What they told me when I asked in the chat. Was that gos read the memory

gwnkrish

gwnkrish

• Members
  • 4 posts

probably pixelscan

jk3pro

jk3pro

• Members
  • 11 posts

probably pixelscan

Don't think so.. It tracks summoner spells even when enemies are in FoW.. 

TheDudey

TheDudey

• Members
  • 1 posts

External hack can read Memory as well (data like healthpoints or mana what ever), its just the difference that a internal doing it from "inside" a external from a external program (or exe it could also get injected in to a other process and then externaly access).

edit like parad0x sayed....

Edited by TheDudey, 19 April 2017 - 06:52 .

jk3pro

jk3pro

• Members
  • 11 posts

So it happens to be more than an "advanced" autohotkey.. It can even read memory n ****. Can we just get an answer from any of your developers about why an external hack is 100% safe? I mean, a more technical answer. It would be much appreciated and would reassure all of us that are still worried that our main accounts could be perma-banned. 

zaa23

zaa23

• Members
  • 4 posts

I am wondering too 

iLuxSoGud

iLuxSoGud

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBonn

I'm new here, so i can't answer you.

But i helped to develop redvex for Diablo.

It was 100% safe, coz redvex interpose into network packets.

so it's possible to be 100% safe

InsidiousQuack

InsidiousQuack

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 138 posts
  • LocationLondon

ReadMemory does not require injection, so you can read data from the game.

ext uses readmemory for everything.

Stryderz

Stryderz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 190 posts

Iknow External is pretty safe to use, but i can tell you all this, NOTHING will be undetected forever.

There is always a way to get caught, And therefor i will never use External on my main, This is mainly becuz i spended to much time on this account.

I will buy external again but i will use it on my Smurf,

Its just a matter of time guys, RITO will find a way to detect External Scripts.

Thats just my opinion, No Haterino plezz <3

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users