Hey there, it seems like some of you guys still have some issues with OBS and the RL tool.
I've thrown together a quick tutorial on that topic, so after reading this, you'll be able to stream with the tool open.
So, let's start with the end result:
As it can be seen on the picture above, the GoS canvas is not visible on the OBS capture.
To achieve this, first make sure you have your Display Mode set to Borderless in-game:
Then in OBS simply add a Scene, then a Game Capture source:
1. Press the "+" icon and select the "Game Capture" option.
2. Select "Create new" and press "OK".
3. In the next window select the "Capture specific window" from the Mode menu.
4. Select the "RocketLeague.exe" option from the "Window" menu.
5. Press OK and start streaming
That's it. ✌