Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

v3.9.1 | AlexManOfLivio's GoS Config | Double Taps! | Champion 3

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

AlexManOfLivio

AlexManOfLivio

• Members
  • 8 posts

s4-18.png

75210a945d8764a5d0060f61837b358186da5f34         

Download: 

https://www.mediafir...ttings.ini/file

Leave a comment/feed back on any ideas/suggestions you have and how you like it Have fun!

derDeutsche

derDeutsche

• Premium
  • 3 posts

Thank you for sharing. I will give it a try. ;)

rlspot350

rlspot350

• Members
  • 15 posts

is this a KBM config?

AlexManOfLivio

AlexManOfLivio

• Members
  • 8 posts

You can use it however you like!

rlspot350

rlspot350

• Members
  • 15 posts

man i struggle with the tool so much, I cant get out of plat and when i do i immediately get sent back to plat. I know how to play the game and have common sense but i still dont get it.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,468 posts

man i struggle with the tool so much, I cant get out of plat and when i do i immediately get sent back to plat. I know how to play the game and have common sense but i still dont get it.

What is it that you don't get?

rlspot350

rlspot350

• Members
  • 15 posts

What is it that you don't get?

more of just a struggle of knowing when to jump for a shot and when not to, more of just a skill issue on my part.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,468 posts

more of just a struggle of knowing when to jump for a shot and when not to, more of just a skill issue on my part.

Here's some tips:

Align your car's front towards the intersection point before jumping, align the car and the intersection point with the goal as well, you can also wait for the point to be just above the goal, and then go for the aerial, this will increase your chances of scoring by a lot.

And also at that level, you need to be patient, and trust your teammates if they are in front of you, and are not going back to defend for example

AlexManOfLivio

AlexManOfLivio

• Members
  • 8 posts

Thanks for the explanation @Heisa ;)

Here's some tips:

Align your car's front towards the intersection point before jumping, align the car and the intersection point with the goal as well, you can also wait for the point to be just above the goal, and then go for the aerial, this will increase your chances of scoring by a lot.

And also at that level, you need to be patient, and trust your teammates if they are in front of you, and are not going back to defend for example

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users