Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What happend to Joduska Leaguesharp etc?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TomatoSauceWithPasta

TomatoSauceWithPasta

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hello, i used to be a big scripter in 2015-2017. I stopped playing league for a while and now all the old websites are kinda gone, what happend?
Also how good is External GoS?

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,108 posts

Time flies, some of them died out, other had to shut down by force, others are still around.

Once you get used to GoS EXT (which takes time) you'll be satisfied in my opinion. Just do not expect an external app (which is safe for years now) to perform as internal. Not to mention the game will also feel different from 2015-2017 times.

In any case, I hope you do enjoy your stay here. :)

TomatoSauceWithPasta

TomatoSauceWithPasta

• Members
  • 2 posts

external app (which is safe for years now) 

Is it safe enough for you to use it on main without it getting any auto ban? only manual?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,636 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Is it safe enough for you to use it on main without it getting any auto ban? only manual?

No third-party software is safe enough to use on main accounts, and this applies to all games, not just League of Legends.

Always use software on smurf accounts. I also don't recommend purchasing botted accounts, as Riot bans them. Although EXT has been safe for over three years now.

If you decide to make a purchase, please send me a private message after your purchase, and I can provide you with the EXT guides that will help you set it up easily.

Cheers! 

amazon2

amazon2

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 38 posts

hey pal i use to use them and knew the owners well as ima professional voice actor they gave me free scripts to be there pet basically lol.

I can say use this don't even check out the other ones, this i'snt my main account on here but i've been using it for alongg time and like Feretorix said
once you get use to it, its totally worth it. I would 100% recommend it, having a debate and search would be a waste of your time. 
Enjoy !

Ps not gona lie ive been using it on my main account with 500skins on it lol, but im not worried about getting ban.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users