Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Speedflip kickoff

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Skiaboobs1

Skiaboobs1

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

is their a way to get the original speedflip kickoff which was in the old version of gos

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,523 posts

is their a way to get the original speedflip kickoff which was in the old version of gos

I'm not sure what you mean by the "original speedflip kickoff". The fundamental kickoff has not been changed

vvs33

vvs33

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'm not sure what you mean by the "original speedflip kickoff". The fundamental kickoff has not been changed

the kickoff dont work anymore lil bru

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,523 posts

the kickoff dont work anymore lil bru

Why not ? Please show us a video of what the kickoff behavior is. 

hisondani

hisondani

• Members
  • 9 posts

Same here, before i easy kick off goal every time i start from the side, now i never kick off goal

zm0d

zm0d

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 31 posts

Then you're doing it wrong or use a wrong config. I'm GC and still able to create high pressure with winning kickoffs. The key is to manually dodge into the ball right after the bot has done the speedflip. To fine-tune your hit depending on the opponents kickoff style.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users