Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

suggestion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

chimpfn

chimpfn

• Premium
  • 29 posts

Hey, would it be possible to make it so the speedflip keybind works mid air? it would allow you to reach balls much quicker whilst airborne

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,549 posts

Hey, would it be possible to make it so the speedflip keybind works mid air? it would allow you to reach balls much quicker whilst airborne

How do you propose it would work?

chimpfn

chimpfn

• Premium
  • 29 posts

How do you propose it would work?

Well it would be the same inputs as the ground speedflip, its just that whenever you are in the air and I press my speedflip hotkey nothing happens. 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,549 posts

its just that whenever you are in the air and I press my speedflip hotkey nothing happens. 

That's because it's only meant to work on the ground and it's dodge direction is straight forward, in the air there would be two options, towards the current direction of the car, or towards a target in space.

Why not use the [Automatic Flip Cancellation] ?

chimpfn

chimpfn

• Premium
  • 29 posts

That's because it's only meant to work on the ground and it's dodge direction is straight forward, in the air there would be two options, towards the current direction of the car, or towards a target in space.

Why not use the [Automatic Flip Cancellation] ?

Well i would like to be able to actually diaganol flip as well, also anyway to improve flip resets? I feel like it only gets them like 50 percent of the time and has to be a perfect setup.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users