Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I can't download the loader

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Vagui

Vagui

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hello i can't download the loader. It blocks me each time. It tells me that there is a trojan in it. So first why does it tell that and then how can i download the loader :/

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,641 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello, it says so because the loader has encrypted dlls, and injectors so it's a false alarm. And have you tried allowing the loader on the chrome browser? Like after it gives the error? If you have and could not manage to download, you can try to download it on another browser. 

Vagui

Vagui

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hello, it says so because the loader has encrypted dlls, and injectors so it's a false alarm. And have you tried allowing the loader on the chrome browser? Like after it gives the error? If you have and could not manage to download, you can try to download it on another browser.

Thanks it's good, and another question is it safe to use ? no risk of ban ?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,641 posts

It is currently undetected but does not mean it will be forever, no one can guarantee that, because it's a 3rd party software which means there's always a risk, so don't risk accounts that have expensive skins. 

Vagui

Vagui

• Members
  • 5 posts

okay thanks !

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,641 posts
✓  Best Answer

It is currently undetected but does not mean it will be forever, no one can guarantee that, because it's a 3rd party software which means there's always a risk, so don't risk accounts that have expensive skins.

okay thanks !

You're welcome, enjoy it! 

Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users