Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Stream on Discord

Best Answer Heisa , 05 January 2024 - 05:38

Unfortunately, this approach proves ineffective as well. The visuals display on an AMD graphics card (I'm solely relying on AMD, given my hardware configuration). However, the problem is exclusive to Discord. Other applications like Streamlabs, OBS, and various clipping software operate normally, without visuals. (Additionally, none of the attempted solutions, including restarting Rocket League without BakkesMod, restarting with BakkesMod, reinstalling the loader, Rocket League, and Discord individually, as well as disabling Shadowplay/Adrenaline, have proven to work.)

Then you can do the following:

Stream the game with OBS. Make sure GoS:RL is not visible in the OBS window. 

Right click inside the window where you can see your stream in OBS and click on Windowed Projector (Preview).

UqdW0pT.png

A new window will open up which you can use to stream it with Discord like so:

F00THTQ.png

Then in Discord, just simply select that new window to be streamed. 

2QTTaHK.png

It's not really a good solution, because it might use a lot of resources, but it works at the moment while a better solution is added

More detailed guide:
https://gamingonster...d-requires-obs/

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vndtta

Vndtta

• Premium
  • 8 posts

Does anybody know how to stream on discord without showing GoS ? Appreciated

LegoGaming

LegoGaming

• Premium
  • 13 posts

Your best bet is disabling all the visual options & only utilizing the aerial/dribble bot.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,549 posts

Does anybody know how to stream on discord without showing GoS ? Appreciated

You can try streaming the game directly, not the desktop

Smartie

Smartie

• Premium
  • 20 posts

You can try streaming the game directly, not the desktop

Unfortunately, this approach proves ineffective as well. The visuals display on an AMD graphics card (I'm solely relying on AMD, given my hardware configuration). However, the problem is exclusive to Discord. Other applications like Streamlabs, OBS, and various clipping software operate normally, without visuals. (Additionally, none of the attempted solutions, including restarting Rocket League without BakkesMod, restarting with BakkesMod, reinstalling the loader, Rocket League, and Discord individually, as well as disabling Shadowplay/Adrenaline, have proven to work.)

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,549 posts
✓  Best Answer

Then you can do the following:

Stream the game with OBS. Make sure GoS:RL is not visible in the OBS window. 

Right click inside the window where you can see your stream in OBS and click on Windowed Projector (Preview).

UqdW0pT.png

A new window will open up which you can use to stream it with Discord like so:

F00THTQ.png

Then in Discord, just simply select that new window to be streamed. 

2QTTaHK.png

It's not really a good solution, because it might use a lot of resources, but it works at the moment while a better solution is added

More detailed guide:
https://gamingonster...d-requires-obs/

Edited by Heisa, 05 January 2024 - 06:35 .
Added a more detailed guide

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users