Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Loader issues

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

need1morechromosome

need1morechromosome

• Premium
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEngland

Loader just updated, and everytime i start it up i get a login error please restart? tried removing and reinstalling but nothing, its allowed through my antivirus and its never been a problem before now.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,523 posts

Loader just updated, and everytime i start it up i get a login error please restart? tried removing and reinstalling but nothing, its allowed through my antivirus and its never been a problem before now.

Did you try to redownload the loader from the website after deleting the files in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\GamingOnSteroids?

need1morechromosome

need1morechromosome

• Premium
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEngland

Did you try to redownload the loader from the website after deleting the files in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\GamingOnSteroids?

yeah tried that and still the same result, works the first time and then after that login error

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,649 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

I have reported this to Feretorix, sorry for the hassle :/ 

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,649 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

We have pushed another update to fix the errors, please re-download the loader here!:

http://gamingonstero...oader-download/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users