Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Getting bunch of errors while trying to inject

Best Answer Ownami , 08 March 2024 - 11:40

The lack of these DLLs can be fixed by installing "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 - 2022 Redistributable".

Download from the links below. I suggest you install both the x86 and x64 versions.

It worked. Many thanks!

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Ownami

Ownami

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hello! Im getting many errors saying that im missing dlls while trying to inject into RL. Few examples:

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,516 posts

Hello! Im getting many errors saying that im missing dlls while trying to inject into RL. Few examples:

The lack of these DLLs can be fixed by installing "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 - 2022 Redistributable".

Download from the links below. I suggest you install both the x86 and x64 versions.

Ownami

Ownami

• Members
  • 2 posts
✓  Best Answer

It worked. Many thanks!

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,516 posts

It worked. Many thanks!

Enjoy :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users