Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

say me Best config for control car in air / resets / air dribble.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

XtremeZCoder

XtremeZCoder

• Members
  • 1 posts

what config is best?

say me only gc players / ssl

config by assclaper it's doesn't GC, tell me a serious config please.

6prcs

6prcs

• Members
  • 1 posts

i need this to smh

Senp

Senp

• Members
  • 21 posts

ah high rank it's better to play yourself because the tool is not fast enough play with your skills

phindau420

phindau420

• Premium
  • 11 posts

You can't get past c2-c3.

camden411

camden411

• Premium
  • 27 posts

my gc2 friend said my shots are more consistent than his (I'm c3 but haven't played much) (double taps, ground shots, aerial shots)
while my config makes me significantly more consistent than gc1's after champ 1 it's all about the basics like knowing when to challenge, what angles are scoreable, when to flick, etc, just gamesense.
the one thing i struggled on was being consistent and ive made a config to make every ground shot, double tap, aerial shot, catch every ball, beat other players to the ball etc.
players have gotten to ssl with this. it's all about gamesense and making sure your recoveries are good since GoS does not help with that.

CTZY

CTZY

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 46 posts

Try out mine  :D

nirvana57

nirvana57

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 95 posts

That's assuming the player is totally relying on the tool. Plenty of people use the tool as a helper (ie. they have a solid foundation of the fundamentals of the game already) and go way beyond Champ 3. If a Gold player buys this tool and totally relies on it and never develops their skills then yeah C2 is probably the highest they're gonna get. Most people who buy the tool though buy it thinking they will just become a god at the game but there are too many other factors to learn in the game that the tool cannot fix.

dannysan

dannysan

• Members
  • 2 posts

This tool has its limitations. After C3 I noticed that the tool was not that useful, except for the demo and kick off bots. The aerial bot is too slow for higher ranks. At least in my opinion. I think the code needs to be improved if people are going to use it in higher ranks. Can't wait for V.4.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users