Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Does ban appeal work?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Octane

Octane

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUtopia Coliseum

Hi,

did any of you manage to appeal an account ban on Rocket League? If it was approved, what did you say?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,658 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

I really doubt that

nirvana57

nirvana57

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 95 posts

I got a ban appealed from when the tool became detected a while back. All of my accounts were banned but managed to get a successful appeal for one of them which was my main account. I just said I was using a third party app similar to bakkesmod along with some other BS I made up and it worked but chances of this actually working again are extremely low at this point in time.It probably depends on the person looking at your case. I would not count on this working for you but it doesn't hurt to try.

Octane

Octane

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUtopia Coliseum

Yeah... didn't work out. I may try again later. Too bad, I had some nice rares on that account.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,658 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Never use 3rd party softwares on your 'main or valuable accounts' in any game. So that you won't have problems like this. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users