Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

add option to change kickoff configurations during the game

suggestion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

wanda321

wanda321

• Members
  • 23 posts

Hello @Heisa!

I come with a suggestion to add an option to create multiple kickoff configurations and that you can switch them in game using a key

Unfortunately, opponents in higher ranks are able to adjust to my kickoff and win each next kickoff. I think adding this option would solve this problem

When the key is pressed, a message would appear which would inform which config is currently enabled for example Kickoff Mode: Fast, Slow or AimGoal

need1morechromosome

need1morechromosome

• Premium
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEngland

i upvoted this, but instead of a menu, maybe like a cycle? for example a press of a button will switch between configs?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,510 posts

i upvoted this, but instead of a menu, maybe like a cycle? for example a press of a button will switch between configs?

Something like this will be done in the future. The [Kickoff Bot] needs some love too.

In your opinion, what hotkeys would be good for this ? I'm thinking something like CTRL + Mouse wheel or V (default kickoff key) + Mouse wheel

wanda321

wanda321

• Members
  • 23 posts

Something like this will be done in the future. The [Kickoff Bot] needs some love too.

In your opinion, what hotkeys would be good for this ? I'm thinking something like CTRL + Mouse wheel or V (default kickoff key) + Mouse wheel

Please don't make it like switch config after pressing 2 buttons. Make it on one button like everything else because i use a pad and it would be hard for me to map it.
Thank you.

Edited by wanda321, 29 July 2024 - 05:31 .

need1morechromosome

need1morechromosome

• Premium
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEngland

i agree with Wanda here that would be difficult to map, maybe make it like an unused key like = or something like that?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suggestion

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users