Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Do I really have to make a new account to purchase VIP again?

Best Answer Aristo , 06 September 2024 - 08:44

Delete the GamingOnSteroids folder in AppData or just delete Settings.ini file I believe

Clicking on profile picture on the loader also logs you out. 

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

TheJoker

TheJoker

• Members
  • 3 posts

Title. I would really like not to make a new account just to purchase VIP again...

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,641 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello, what is the problem exactly? 

TheRealMocks

TheRealMocks

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello, what is the problem exactly? 

I was trying to get another sub, and it kept giving me an error. I've already made a new account, this is it. Now the issue is the loader keeps logging me into the old account, and telling me to buy a sub. And I can't figure out how to stop the loader from logging into my old account.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,516 posts

I was trying to get another sub, and it kept giving me an error. I've already made a new account, this is it. Now the issue is the loader keeps logging me into the old account, and telling me to buy a sub. And I can't figure out how to stop the loader from logging into my old account.

Delete the GamingOnSteroids folder in AppData or just delete Settings.ini file I believe

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,641 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow
✓  Best Answer

Clicking on profile picture on the loader also logs you out. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users