Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Loader deletes itself

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

downfvll

downfvll

• Premium
  • 14 posts

So yesterday I reset my pc and I just installed anything new. So now when I turn off the AV (I have no other AV installed, just Windows AV) and I download the loader, I log in, but 2-3 seconds after I'm in the Loader menu, it closes and deletes itself.

downfvll

downfvll

• Premium
  • 14 posts

Restarting my PC didn't help. I deleted all files that come with the loader and tried reinstalling it but it won't help.

downfvll

downfvll

• Premium
  • 14 posts

Okay I found a solution now... had to add the Loader.exe as exception (which I didn't have to do before resetting my pc) but I have a different thing that's annoying. Whenever I close Rocket League and I reopen Rocket League, the hook.dll file disappears, so I gotta repoen the loader which I didn't have to do before resetting my pc. Any ideas?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,549 posts

Okay I found a solution now... had to add the Loader.exe as exception (which I didn't have to do before resetting my pc) but I have a different thing that's annoying. Whenever I close Rocket League and I reopen Rocket League, the hook.dll file disappears, so I gotta repoen the loader which I didn't have to do before resetting my pc. Any ideas?

Also add the RL_hook.dll as an exception

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)