Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Supernatural ability

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

What I am gonna talk here is all imagination that I wish very much it can come true because I got some pain in ass transportation issues with school and stuff. However, it will be very detailed and I hope you guys can share some detailed supernatural ability you guys wish to have.

-Teleportation-

It includes the power of dimension gate, 25 seconds future view and 5 seconds past view.

The power to see the future for 25 seconds is for that you don't get fail teleportation.

For example, teleporting into walls, people, or any other matter is a failure.

Also, it is used to avoid dying instantly after teleport, like a car is driving in high speed, or anything.

Past 5 seconds is for teleporting back.

Dimension gate is necessary for teleporting people, items that you want to share your power with.

You can open dimension gate as big or as small as you want in everywhere near 5 meters around you.

Yes, you can open the gate just right when a bullet is about to land on you and then open another one so it will shoot behind the enemy like a cheater Kappa

You can also storage items into the dimension world, so you can just teleport the item itself without teleporting your whole body. That means, no more heavy backpacks or bags Kappa

This teleportation power is a bit advanced, because it is enchanted with a system that allow you to "stop" time.

However, it is just speed up your brain (like Accelerated World). It is used to allow you to pre-teleport and see if there are any cameras or traps, you might say 25 second of future view is enough, but it is better to pre-preview it just even more.

The main thing is being able to decide the position of your whole body after teleportion. So you can land as if you are falling down off a tree, or just teleport and happen to be sitting on a chair. You can also cancel teleport.

Yes, this mean you can just pre-teleport to someone else's home and watch them bath Kappa and then go back.

This function is like your soul come out of your body and fly everywhere while the time stops. So you can come out and look at your homework and figure out answer and save a ton of time. You can also cheat by looking at other people during tests without actually looking into them Kappa

In the pre-teleportation dimension world, you won't feel pain, tiredness, or any negative emotional state.

The memory of being in there will be kept, the 25 second future memory will be kept, 5 second past memory will be kept, even you do some action to change the future and have a new future memory, it will also be kept. But it wont cause any memory confusion or overload your brain. Also, since the 5 second past memory will always be kept, that mean you will have a super memory Kappa

Teleportation won't require any currency, energy, stamina or any other things.

It has no cool down.

It has no restriction of how many times a day or requirements to use.

You can even teleport to a place that you have never been to.

You can adjust whether to pre-teleport or instant teleport.

Opening dimension gates won't require any currency, energy, stamina or any other things as well.

TL;DR

Basically, it is just a teleport power with additional features to improve the performance of teleports greatly Doge

And I wanted to share because I usually waste my time during 2 hours of bus drive to think a perfect ability that can solve my pain in ass problem.

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

Just give me immortality and I'm going to conquer this galaxy. Kappa

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Just give me immortality and I'm going to conquer this galaxy. Kappa

explain it Kappa

by immortality, do you mean infinite time of life so you never get old

or your body will get weak by ages but will repair any damage taken

or basically you live forever with a super hard skin that no one can break through

or strong body that require 500 dollars a day Kappa

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

explain it Kappa

by immortality, do you mean infinite time of life so you never get old

or your body will get weak by ages but will repair any damage taken

or basically you live forever with a super hard skin that no one can break through

or strong body that require 500 dollars a day Kappa

I will remain at the age I am right now and live forever. Also nothing can hurt me. With this I will conquer this world and make it a better place for us all, and then I will prepare our people to our space colonization.

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

I will remain at the age I am right now and live forever. Also nothing can hurt me. With this I will conquer this world and make it a better place for us all, and then I will prepare our people to our space colonization.

how having a permanent age with steel body can conquer the world?

you need strength too Kappa

the strength to 1v50000 US army or something Doge

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

how having a permanent age with steel body can conquer the world?

you need strength too Kappa

the strength to 1v50000 US army or something Doge

I don't need strength I just need to take control over some small country first. So I will choose North Korea since people will love me just for fact I killed their ruler. 

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

I don't need strength I just need to take control over some small country first. So I will choose North Korea since people will love me just for fact I killed their ruler. 

How2easy Active+. Anyways back to OP why not just goto modCP and use the teleporter function, oh forgot its only for mods Kappa guess ill just teleport to your house real quick!

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

well, let me add some metaphors comparing to LOL.

your power is to allow you to gain infinite health

but people can still cc you, by root, stun, slow, then it will be so difficult to kill the ruler Doge

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

well, let me add some metaphors comparing to LOL.

your power is to allow you to gain infinite health

but people can still cc you, by root, stun, slow, then it will be so difficult to kill the ruler Doge

But actually I could plant many C4 on my body and detonate them when my target is near.

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

But actually I could plant many C4 on my body and detonate them when my target is near.

as if you can gather so much resources Kappa

ButterSmooth

ButterSmooth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 710 posts

How2easy Active+. Anyways back to OP why not just goto modCP and use the teleporter function, oh forgot its only for mods Kappa guess ill just teleport to your house real quick!

I saw what u did Kappa

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

I saw what u did Kappa

#Thuglife

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

#Thuglife

I just heard this music in my head. You don't need any superpowers to mess with my mind. Kappa

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

I just heard this music in my head. You don't need any superpowers to mess with my mind. Kappa

i think it is the time to have more signatures and more text on your signature since you get to active+ Kappa

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

i think it is the time to have more signatures and more text on your signature since you get to active+ Kappa

I'm going to create some epic banners for myself tomorrow Kappa

Btw. Just realized you DID it :D

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

I'm going to create some epic banners for myself tomorrow Kappa
Btw. Just realized you DID it :D

Did what :huh:

Tiritto