Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

some questions about ban waves

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

badplayer420

badplayer420

• Members
  • 21 posts

ok so i am a dumbass and scripted on my main

luckily I dodged the bullet per say and didn't get banned, and now I need to re-evaluate whether or not I should continue scripting:

1. is it likely that, if I were to stop scripting on my main as of today, riot will look back on this and I am still at a high risk of being banned next ban wave?

2. (directly related to the above question) I already scripted on my main account, so would it even mattered if I stopped? Should I just keep going anyways? or should I start playing legit from now on and only script on my smurf(s)?

Imstuckinhell

Imstuckinhell

l o a d s e m o n e

• +VIP
  • 841 posts

Just keep on scripting. Banning you would only come from reports, if people were to report you or videotape you, and send them to riot...

I've been dodging ulties, doing impossible work, but im not doing it so obvious... if u can just be careful, u wont get banned like the rest of us :)  some just do it toooo obvious ofc it would draw attention to them :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users