Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

IOW - API//Features

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Please reply with functions, callbacks and improvements you would like to see in IOW. :)

I followed the thread and will make sure to track it.

(If you want to suggest more than 1 thing, please post 1 thing per reply so I can "tick" it as done.)

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

better last hitting that will predict minion and other projectiles which is close to perfect

and it is lagfree

with activator of almost all skill for last hitting or lane(jungle)clear

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

IOW:ForcePos

IOW:IsLoaded (dont know if we have it)

IOW:GetDmg(spellslot) :huh:

Before, after, and on attack callbacks

IOW:IsMelee

Stream mode maybe?

A nice target selector with Low HP(Prebuilt in gos i believe, Highest HP, Highest AD, Highest AP, Lowest AP, Lowest AD, Near mouse

Also if possible when we can use audio files?!? and sprites do john cena debug Kappa

klurosu

klurosu

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 210 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
COOL!!!

Kiara789

Kiara789

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 193 posts
  • LocationChile

:fappa:

Platypus

Platypus

Bitcoin and Paysafecard payments are now available

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

GetGirlfriend() 

BaeSuzy

BaeSuzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 388 posts
  • LocationBae Suzy

improve laneclear that don't want to miss 2-3 cs. because 3 enemy minion 10% hp that AA has been stop 2 sec orb movement around.

Condim

Condim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 371 posts

1. Lane hit is nice i use it until level 6-7 then i use laneclear for me, is not 100 percent but is nice only thing is that sometimes makes the movement to attack but doesn't shoot, missing that minion. Some champions last hit is asweome, but others is horrible for example XinXhao last hit is so bad xD.

2. Other important factor, but i don't think you can fix this, the orbwalk has a delay now if you move back and forward or left and right you can see the delay is like having a 200-300 ping.

The humanizer makes this, i understand this humanizer is for protection but i think is 2 much unresponsive a better responsive humanizer would be better or an option to have it off and on. What happends is that when you are kiting back and forward, sometimes Vayne will do Q closer to the enemy instead of away from enemy or kalista jumps because of the delay it takes 1-2 seconds to walk the other direction. I try to tell this information to Feretorix but he dint read my message.

3. A better menu, the one right now is super small is glitchy, you need to press X to close zhit up or it wouldt close, that's no bueno.  Dilb menu is op but doesn't work on alot of scripts your old imenu was nicer because it was big and it could moved.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

1. NotLasthitable(minion) -- return a minion that cant be lasthited in time

2. BeforeAttack, OnAttack, AfterAttack callbacks -- windup, projectile firing, projectile fired

ps : kalista 0.9 lasthit fix

3. better lasthit calculation (if i go too far or i play melees it doesnt last hit properly) + laneclear shouldwait()

4. Target Selector with the 8 logics and slider thingy

5. Better Minion Manager that return minions only in range so it doesnt get all minions to calculate only x amount..

Edited by Cloud, 21 October 2015 - 11:53 .
Next time please post in 1 comment instead of 5

Mascara

Mascara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 133 posts

I Dont know if you can do it, but make IOW work 100% with "Auto Dodge Spells" ... Like stop IOW till the dodge of the spell 100% completed.

TestinCat

TestinCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationGarena

better last hitting that will predict minion and other projectiles which is close to perfect

and it is lagfree

with activator of almost all skill for last hitting or lane(jungle)clear

yup i agree with this one

elohell321

elohell321

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 68 posts

FPS..

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

1. Lane hit is nice i use it until level 6-7 then i use laneclear for me, is not 100 percent but is nice only thing is that sometimes makes the movement to attack but doesn't shoot, missing that minion. Some champions last hit is asweome, but others is horrible for example XinXhao last hit is so bad xD.

2. Other important factor, but i don't think you can fix this, the orbwalk has a delay now if you move back and forward or left and right you can see the delay is like having a 200-300 ping.

The humanizer makes this, i understand this humanizer is for protection but i think is 2 much unresponsive a better responsive humanizer would be better or an option to have it off and on. What happends is that when you are kiting back and forward, sometimes Vayne will do Q closer to the enemy instead of away from enemy or kalista jumps because of the delay it takes 1-2 seconds to walk the other direction. I try to tell this information to Feretorix but he dint read my message.

3. A better menu, the one right now is super small is glitchy, you need to press X to close zhit up or it wouldt close, that's no bueno.  Dilb menu is op but doesn't work on alot of scripts your old imenu was nicer because it was big and it could moved.

GoS default have humanizer now?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

I Dont know if you can do it, but make IOW work 100% with "Auto Dodge Spells" ... Like stop IOW till the dodge of the spell 100% completed.

thats impossible atm.

LeonLyu

LeonLyu

• Members
  • 7 posts

IOW menu cant be toggled in windowed resolution borderless mode.. It only works on native resolution borderless ingame.

Need that compatibility

onfinger

onfinger

• Members
  • 22 posts

hi Inspired,

Could you please add a hold radius adjustment?

It`s good for Melee.

Tks!

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

hi Inspired,
Could you please add a hold radius adjustment?
It`s good for Melee.

Tks!

it was already added (stick to target)

Rekt

Rekt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationSky

we can save our setting?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users