Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Spell Flood ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Kyrah

Kyrah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationParadise City

I have heard that a way that riot may be "detecting" 3rd party programs like GoS and other script providers is through spell flood.

By spell flood they mean like at the end of game there would be something like 16/17k spells blocked by the script. And obviously these spells go to the server and I guess they can pretty much figure out this is inhuman and therefore they will further analyse your account and ban you.

For example like when high elo players / pro players play on their smurfs they go like 70/12 W/L ratio , surely their accounts must get flagged too so there must be a way that riot differentiate scripters from non scripters or in this case smurfs.

I just wanted to know if this happens with GoS.

I've heard that other providers have this happening and they developed a "tool" that stops the scripts from spamming spells and this spell flood from happening thus decreasing the risks of you getting caught through that way of riot's "script detection".

I wonder if that's an idea for the future of GoS if it does come out that GoS also does create this spell flood at the end of games.

All the information I've got was from others, I do not know if it is correct so I'm just asking for some kind of explanation and an answer to the above question in bold.

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts
Clicks simulated by scripts > Avarage and Not edgy movement only perfect round movement with that much clicks and random skillshots shooting into walls or other directions than enemy/target is = Detected KappaHD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users