Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

TweetieBot External

bot adc afk anti-afk essence farm

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Tweetieshy

Tweetieshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 88 posts

Hello fellow scripters and coders,

I coded a Bot for Gos External.
Since it is Beta expect errors, maybe even crashes even though no crashes happened to me.

I originally planned to release the script strongly obfuscated, but now after thinking about it some days i think it has no additional increased value over other script apart from me emotionally attached to it (the good and bad way).

Before using the script i strongly advise to read the Readme to make sure to understand for what this Bot was made, how he is used, what he can and what he cannot, requirements etc.
Additionally i don't recommend using the scripts in any normal or rankeds till it is out of beta stage (by enough testing or fixing crucial bugs).

You are safe to test it at Customs, Practice or Botgames.

Even though if you are confident with it using it in normals/rankeds after you tested it, you still can use it for it.
Just keep in mind if the script crashes in some games and literally goes afk and you dont notice it and it happens more often you can be marked by leaver buster.
No guarantees given at any Point.

REQUIREMENT:

Eternal Pred

installtogos.jpg

Readme: https://github.com/T...ster/Readme.txt

Since i dont wanna copy all over the Readme here, please read it there, where it is actually always the most recent one.

I would be glad to hear any review/test results, found bugs, critics and of course commendation.

Sincerely,
Tweetieshy

Weedle

Weedle

• Contributor
  • 534 posts

Good job  PogChamp

NPDropshot

NPDropshot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 218 posts

Niceeee Thanks man .!

godun

godun

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationArgentina

eternal prediction doesn't work anymore?

Tweetieshy

Tweetieshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 88 posts

i already planned to upgrade the prediction but well as i said im too busy atm.
with my eternal prediction file it works at least decent.

shall i upload it additionally?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,446 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Thank you!

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

giphy.gif

Ghoultard

Ghoultard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 132 posts

Tested, really good but got so much crash (i have only IC's orb and your bot enable on loader.exe and I inject on Discord)

Got error with IC's pos a nil value line 203 or idk (so she don't move and do nothing), i used Ashe vs bot, but idk if i can use a script for her like Monster Ashe by Romanov for combo and more so I didn't enable it

How to fixe crash, I need some more ? (I have Eternal Pred on my Common)

EDIT : Gonna to retry and review results

Marty

Marty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 53 posts

il_570xN.730897268_cvlo.jpg?version=0

or102030or

or102030or

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

dont work gos crash every time :-\ i rly hope its work in future cuse its the only script i rly want to use :D

Tweetieshy

Tweetieshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 88 posts

I will try to look into it. Motivates me that you think its good.

Actually its my first lua script.

For my personal Agenda:

Get rid of old eternal prediction

fix crashes (even if i dunno how they occur)

The script is mostly tested and developed on Ashe actually so i really wonder why you get so much crashes.

like i said, doesnt have to be your fault, but since the bot is quite complex and has a lot of things to do while running there may be unexpected side effects.

The bot is not designed or tested to be run along other champion scripts like monster ashe etc. only thing i tested a bit is ExtEvade, which worked OK, still not optimized for that and honestly it isnt planned for implementing full support for that.
Cant wait for more test results since its impossible for me to try out all (and being creative).

Ghoultard

Ghoultard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 132 posts

I will try to look into it. Motivates me that you think its good.

Actually its my first lua script.

For my personal Agenda:

Get rid of old eternal prediction

fix crashes (even if i dunno how they occur)

The script is mostly tested and developed on Ashe actually so i really wonder why you get so much crashes.

like i said, doesnt have to be your fault, but since the bot is quite complex and has a lot of things to do while running there may be unexpected side effects.

The bot is not designed or tested to be run along other champion scripts like monster ashe etc. only thing i tested a bit is ExtEvade, which worked OK, still not optimized for that and honestly it isnt planned for implementing full support for that.
Cant wait for more test results since its impossible for me to try out all (and being creative).

Oh ok, thanks for reply. Really great work, just need to fix crashes and he work perfectly ! 

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts
Hello, After test I had the same matter. A nil pos is transfered to Ic when champion have to attack tower. This proc your "What!" debug message and the champ stop all actions until the tower kill him and then script works again.
Drawing were frozen and I have to restant gos each Times enemy jax bot was jumping on me. Will try to look more when I ll have Times.
And for prédiction, imo you shouldn't bother adding another one. As you said this script is not made to climb ladder. Eternal do enough. I would even play without spell if it wasn't obvious you're not human when you dont use spells at all.

Tweetieshy

Tweetieshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 88 posts

yes, but i think using an outdated one may be difficult for users to get a copy of it ?

Yes thats the point... using no spells at all makes it too obvious.... it should at least do something "useful" like firing spells at the enemy.

Doesnt mean its a good use of the spell but hey who cares... that does the script still better then any bronze... considering minion collisions, range etc...

should make up a little for its bad decision making.

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts
You don't need to download eternal pred, it's the only one included in official gos lib. So, in fact it's the easiest pred to get ;)

Tweetieshy

Tweetieshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 88 posts

oh.. k that i didnt know... thx... k ill keep it...

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

oh.. k that i didnt know... thx... k ill keep it...

Hehe it was my personnal opinion, do what you prefer dude ;)

Tweetieshy

Tweetieshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 88 posts

i prefer to keep it as simple as possible and easy as possible to maintain.

EDIT 2 : have 1 Error (\TweetieBot.lua:963 attempt to perfom arithmetic on global 'LowHealthPerLevelThreshold' (a nil value) and now I crash every time when she want to AA a turret or a champ

This is a good example how you can fuk up when you clean up your script while being tired. deleted that variable definition ...

Im looking into more possible crashreasons and will update script today at least for this issue.

Edit: and thats not the only global variable i fuked up preparing the script for release.

Chances are very high 90% of recent crahes are caused by this two globals being missing or having wrong values.

Im really sorry.

Expect an updated version in about 8 hours, need to do a small test before i release it and cant do it right now.

Ghoultard

Ghoultard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 132 posts

This is a good example how you can fuk up when you clean up your script while being tired. deleted that variable definition ...

I did ! 

Tweetieshy

Tweetieshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 88 posts

Its missing in the github repository.

Unless u hacked the repository u did not :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bot, adc, afk, anti-afk, essence farm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users