Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS for RL: Detailed Information

RL RocketLeague

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Heisa

Heisa

Advanced Member

• RocketLeague Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Introducing GoS: Rocket League, a tool to help you improve your game play in Rocket League, which is now available in the VIP shop for purchase.

Click here to buy!

This topic will be focused on providing information about the tool's features.

Upon first use of this tool, it will create a .ini file to store the tool's settings, located in %AppData%\GamingOnSteroids\RL called RLSettings.ini

Features:

Ball Prediction - Shows where the ball is going, allowing you to set up for aerials easily and wall-shots. It can also indicate if the ball is going into a goal, allowing you to make easy saves.

• Prediction Type ( 0 - 1 )

​Selecting 1 will use the game's own ball prediction.

Selecting 2 will use a custom prediction, drawing only 1 predicted path.

• Prediction Color ( 0 - 1 )

Selecting 0 ( default value ) will use the default color ( white ) for the ball prediction

Selecting 1 will use a custom color that can be changed from the config file %AppData%\GamingOnSteroids\RL called RLSettings.ini

• Prediction Scale ( 0 - 10 )

Change the width of the prediction line between 0 and 10. Higher values will use more resources. A recommended value use is 3.

• Prediction Only In Goal - from a forum suggestion! ( enable | disable ) 

Enabling this feature will make the prediction draw only when the ball will go into a goal in red color. This feature was suggested by Nishizumi

Boost Timers - ​​Can show the remaining time of boosts and can also draw circles around them.

• Show Circles ( enable | disable )

Enable or disable the showing of a circle on boosts that have been taken for easier seeing.

• Show Text ( enable | disable )

Enable or disable the showing of the time remaining time on boosts.

Mini map - Draws a mini map giving you more awareness on what is happening on the field. Showing you - car positions, ball position, boosts and their time remaining, and also player's messages. 

• Scale ( 1 - 3.5 )

Controls the overall scale of the mini map.

• Position X 

Allows you to change the X ( horizontal ) position of the mini map.

• Position Y 

Allows you to change the Y ( vertical ) position of the mini map.

• Show Boosts ( enable | disable )

Enable or disable the showing of the available boosts on the mini map.

• Show Boost Timers ( enable | disable )

Enable or disable the showing of the remaining time for the boosts on the mini map.

• Show Chat Messages ( enable | disable )

Enable or disable the showing the chat messages on the mini map.

• Show Mini map Borders ( enable | disable )

Enable or disable drawing the borders of the mini map.

Show Rumble Items ( enable | disable )

Can show the current item a player has in the game mode Rumble and also the time ( buggy on Psyonix's side ) til next item.

Hide Car Nameplates ( enable | disable )

Allows you to hide the car's nameplates if you wish so.

Directional Line On Car ( enable | disable )

Draws a line from the car's front. Helpful in visual orientation of the car.

Boost Bars On Players Draws a bar on player's position indicating their current boost amount.

• Show On Team( enable | disable )

Enable or disable the showing of your team's current boost amount.

• Show On Enemy ( enable | disable )

Enable or disable the showing of your enemy's current boost amount.

• Draw Percentage ( enable | disable )

Enable or disable the showing of the current boost amount in percentage.

Chat Messages On Players - Can display player's chat messages over their cars while in-game. Both for the enemy and your team.

• Show Team Messages( enable | disable )

Enable or disable the showing of your team's messages.

• Show Enemy Messages ( enable | disable )

Enable or disable the showing of your enemy's messages.

• Team Colored Messages ( enable | disable )

Enable or disable the coloring of the messages based on the current team they are on.

ff03fb70b9.gif

Set FOV ( 90 - 120 ) 

Allows you to change your current FOV ( Field of View )  above the limitation of 110. The higher the FOV, the more you are able to see on the field, and the higher advantage you will have. 

Wave Dashing 2.0 ( Default hotkey - Left ALT ) 

By holding the hotkey button in-game, jumping manually, this feature will attempt to orient your car based on your current velocity, and will jump in order to cancel the forward dashing animation.

This feature is mostly useful after jumping from a wall for quick acceleration.

AUttB8O.gif

Demolition Bot ( Default hotkey - Left CTRL ) 

By holding the hotkey button in-game, the bot will steer the player's car into the closest enemy position.

Player Camera Settings ( Default hotkey - Numpad0  ) 

By holding the hotkey button in-game, it will show which camera settings the players are using.

and many more to come...

EDITING THE CONFIG FILE:

As you now know, the config file located in %AppData%\GamingOnSteroids\RL called RLSettings.ini can be edited.

npfyeZj.png

If you want for example to use the old FOV, change the line Set FOV=true to Set FOV=false
or to change the hotkey of Wave Dashing to F button,

change the line: 
Wave Dash HOTKEY=164 

to 
Wave Dash HOTKEY=70 then save the file and launch the game.

Every time you close the menu with [INSERT], your current settings of the tool will be saved.

To load your modified settings, restart the game with the cheat enabled.

HOTKEYS:

if you are a controller user you will have to use a software to map keyboard buttons to gamepad/joystic buttons.

Hotkeys can be edited in the config file %AppData%\GamingOnSteroids\RL called RLSettings.ini.

They are represented as decimals.

For a list of hotkeys, click the spoiler button below.

Spoiler

KNOWN ISSUES:

Sometimes will crash upon starting. If it keeps happening, restart your computer.

With v1.3, it does not recreate the .ini settings file properly, a temporary fix is to go to %AppData%\GamingOnSteroids\RL and delete RLSettings.ini then start the game again.

Hotkeys do not work properly for some users, if that's the case for you, and you are playing in full screen, try switching to borderless/windowed mode and or disabling overlay windows such as Discord/Steam.

CHANGE LOG:

v.1.1 

+ Update for patch 1.61.

v.1.2
+ Small Ball Prediction changes

+ Demolition bot improvements

Changed the way the bot steers, and now it no longer targets cars that are behind our player, only in front of the car

v.1.3

+ Updated for the latest patch 1.62 (including the 2 hot fixes. Sorry for the wait!)
+ [Ball Prediction] Added a new feature based on a forum suggestion - Ball prediction only when in goal. See the post above for more information.

v.1.3.1

+ Updated for patch 1.65 (June 24th)

+ Small Demolition Bot changes

v.1.4.0

+ Updated for patch 1.66
+ Fixed rare crash upon starting the game sometimes
+ [Demolition Bot] Smoother demolition bot steering
+ [Ball Prediction] Increased the prediction line length a bit

v.1.5.0
+ Updated for patch 1.69 ( Oct 23rd )
+ [Boost Timers] Fixed a bug which was preventing the display of the timers due to the latest RL hotfix.
+ [Demolition Bot] Greatly improved driving into cars
+ [Demolition Bot] Added the ability to drive into cars that are on walls.
+ [Ball Prediction] Improved line accuracy
+ [Wave Dashing] Introducing Wave Dashing 2.0. A greatly improved version of the old Wave Dash bot.
Now it automatically tilts and orients the car based on it's velocity. See above for more info.

Aristo

Aristo

Gos management

• 7,306 posts
  • LocationNothingness

Thanks!

gamingneeds

gamingneeds

• Members
  • 5 posts
I got super-excited when I saw this until I saw the (lack of) features and the hefty price tag that goes with it.

When this was free on here a few years back, it had most of these same features and they ended up not being that handy at all, especially ball prediction and it's ability to not predict very well.

My advice would be to let it work as a simple bot, so that people can automate griding for crates and drops and justify the €10 MONTHLY price tag you somehow considered this was worth.

If you're above Gold in Rocket League, most of these features are useless and *another bot* has many features to help newer players get better (inlcuding ball prediction in training and free play)... and it's free.

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,460 posts

I got super-excited when I saw this until I saw the (lack of) features and the hefty price tag that goes with it.

Hey there, thank you for your feedback. While there might be other programs out there, this current one is not developed from me, it's a friends tool. I've decided I will support him since he is having some hard time IRL with a spot in my community. He is really trusted and deserves a chance.

What you get for your money is not just a tool. It's something made with a lot of passion with different features and it deserves the chance. The developer is a high tier player and will add something that helps for real. It's not just another cash-grab. You're also purchasing yourself help - if you need any. You also support directly me and my friend so he can keep working on it, either adding lua in the future or adding even more amazing features.

With best regards, Feretorix.

Pown3d4tion

Pown3d4tion

• Members
  • 19 posts

There is a risk of ban or something like that? never seen a rocket league helper before, seem really usefull and cool, but would like to know if it isn't detected, thanks for the work.

Heisa

Heisa

Advanced Member

• RocketLeague Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

There is a risk of ban or something like that? never seen a rocket league helper before, seem really usefull and cool, but would like to know if it isn't detected, thanks for the work.

It's safe, for now. There is no anti-cheat.

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,460 posts

It's 100% safe at the moment since it's not considered a real cheat, but a helper tool instead. An amazing one I should say, someone who wants to grind really high will love it.

Plus as Heisa stated above me, there is no anti-cheat in the game.

Pown3d4tion

Pown3d4tion

• Members
  • 19 posts

It's safe, for now. There is no anti-cheat.

It's 100% safe at the moment since it's not considered a real cheat, but a helper tool instead. An amazing one I should say, someone who wants to grind really high will love it.

Plus as Heisa stated above me, there is no anti-cheat in the game.

Nice to hear! Anyway, i play with controller, there is no problem if i set with keyboard and play with controller? :)

Heisa

Heisa

Advanced Member

• RocketLeague Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Nice to hear! Anyway, i play with controller, there is no problem if i set with keyboard and play with controller? :)

No. But in order to use the tool's hotkeys, you have to use a software for now that allows you to map keyboard buttons to gamepad/joystick buttons. If you use a PS4 controller, DS4Windows allows you to do that, not sure about other controllers. Maybe it works for xbox as well, since its emulates the same input.

uar78zJ.png

In this picture, I have set L1 to Left ALT.

Also I have pushed a new update, check the first post.

Pown3d4tion

Pown3d4tion

• Members
  • 19 posts

I have a problem, its hard to navigate, sometiem i have to pres 40 time in arrow to switch, its weird

Heisa

Heisa

Advanced Member

• RocketLeague Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

I have a problem, its hard to navigate, sometiem i have to pres 40 time in arrow to switch, its weird

Try to hold the arrow keys.

utauta555

utauta555

• Members
  • 4 posts

I would like Human AIMBOT instead of normal AIMBOT.

utauta555

utauta555

• Members
  • 4 posts

Plain AIMBOT is at risk. Thank you

aliihsan

aliihsan

• Members
  • 3 posts

The loader is down there was a new patch. When will it be updated? 

Dizecrypt

Dizecrypt

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hi,

Just bought this but it crashes upon starting RL. Latest 1.62 patch.

Cheers

Heisa

Heisa

Advanced Member

• RocketLeague Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

The loader is down there was a new patch. When will it be updated? 

Hi,

Just bought this but it crashes upon starting RL. Latest 1.62 patch.

Cheers

It has been updated to 1.62. The issue is fixed now.

Dizecrypt

Dizecrypt

• Members
  • 3 posts

It has been updated to 1.62. The issue is fixed now.

Thank you so much boss !

123try123

123try123

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 143 posts

my game still crash

Heisa

Heisa

Advanced Member

• RocketLeague Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

my game still crash

Try to reinstall the tool, press "Uninstall and Delete" in the loader, maybe you still have older version.

It has been tested on windows 10 and windows 7, and it works.

123try123

123try123

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 143 posts

Try to reinstall the tool, press "Uninstall and Delete" in the loader, maybe you still have older version.

It has been tested on windows 10 and windows 7, and it works.

still crash 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RL, RocketLeague

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users