Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS for RL: Detailed Information

RL RocketLeague

• Please log in to reply
667 replies to this topic

Poll: GoS for RL: Detailed Information (1675 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Aerial mode is your favorite ?

1. Always Freestyle (681 votes [27.92%])

Percentage of vote: 27.92%

2. Alternate Freestyle (200 votes [8.20%])

Percentage of vote: 8.20%

3. Alternate Freestyle 2 (349 votes [14.31%])

Percentage of vote: 14.31%

4. Voted Normal Freestyle (407 votes [16.69%])

Percentage of vote: 16.69%

5. Normal Aerial (252 votes [10.33%])

Percentage of vote: 10.33%

6. Strict Aerial (86 votes [3.53%])

Percentage of vote: 3.53%

7. Upside Down Aerial (76 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

8. Flip Resets (190 votes [7.79%])

Percentage of vote: 7.79%

9. Mixed Normal Mode (94 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

10. Alternate Normal Aerial (37 votes [1.52%])

Percentage of vote: 1.52%

11. Alternate Normal Aerial 2 (23 votes [0.94%])

Percentage of vote: 0.94%

12. Alternate Normal Aerial 3 (28 votes [1.15%])

Percentage of vote: 1.15%

13. Alternate Normal Aerial 4 (16 votes [0.66%])

Percentage of vote: 0.66%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,416 posts

Rocket leauge New Ubdate ..

Pls Ubdate RL :F

needs update :(

GoS:RL has been updated for the latest patch ( July 3rd )

Alyo82

Alyo82

• Members
  • 11 posts

Any eta for new aerial updates ?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,416 posts

Any eta for new aerial updates ?

What kind of aerial updates ?

DopeMango

DopeMango

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 63 posts

What kind of aerial updates ?

I would like to have air-dribble button where it matches the speed of the ball and aiming at the lower part of the balll to keep dragging it in the air to the goal (That would be dope)

Alyo82

Alyo82

• Members
  • 11 posts

Improvements

KangJun

KangJun

• Members
  • 5 posts

Aerial improvements sounds nice, right now is still having some trouble aiming at the goal with the aerial, but need to find the most optimal settings first.

Brockaz

Brockaz

• Members
  • 8 posts

This is really nice, but what would be really awesome is a double touch option! or improvements to prediction if it's bouncing off the backboard

flav500

flav500

• Members
  • 1 posts

Chrome says it's a virus

pcronen

pcronen

• Members
  • 2 posts

Chrome says it's a virus

Because Chrome is Google. And Google is like ball cancer and lung cancer at the same time. Besides that joke, GoS may get marked as virus because its injecting into the game process. Many viruses does the same with windows internal processes, thats why it gets marked as virus. Its called "heuristic detection". Kinda like "Its smells like cheese, it must be cheese" even if its cheesecake.

DopeMango

DopeMango

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 63 posts

Because Chrome is Google. And Google is like ball cancer and lung cancer at the same time. Besides that joke, GoS may get marked as virus because its injecting into the game process. Many viruses does the same with windows internal processes, thats why it gets marked as virus. Its called "heuristic detection". Kinda like "Its smells like cheese, it must be cheese" even if its cheesecake.

Or in short it's false positive 

Nightmarespirit

Nightmarespirit

• Members
  • 1 posts

Can someone tell me the best airial bot settings? my car almost never hits the goals and flies past the balls.

Poptart

Poptart

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 555 posts

Can someone tell me the best airial bot settings? my car almost never hits the goals and flies past the balls.

settings are in this forum for sure!
But make sure to turn off "Aim At Goal" if you're new to this tool until you get comfortable

thunter3497

thunter3497

• Members
  • 3 posts

Not working for me. It injects but insert does nothing.

edit I figured out what it was. I closed logitech G hub and Corsair iCue and MSI afterburner and the menu now shows up. One of those programs was interfering. I thought it was a directx9 problem but turns out it was one of those programs. I saw other people in the forums had that question too. It injects and only wave dash works but no menu. The fix for me was to close those programs and one of them was the problem.

riles22

riles22

• Premium
  • 8 posts

Not working for me. It injects but insert does nothing.

edit I figured out what it was. I closed logitech G hub and Corsair iCue and MSI afterburner and the menu now shows up. One of those programs was interfering. I thought it was a directx9 problem but turns out it was one of those programs. I saw other people in the forums had that question too. It injects and only wave dash works but no menu. The fix for me was to close those programs and one of them was the problem.

I use Corsair iCue, and it doesn't seem to interfere for me. Must be one of the others?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,416 posts

I use Corsair iCue, and it doesn't seem to interfere for me. Must be one of the others?

It's MSI Afterburner, I personally checked it.

If you close the MSI Afterburner first, then launch GoS:RL and Rocket League, then launch MSI Afterburner again, it will work just fine

IsiahChristopher1991

IsiahChristopher1991

• Members
  • 4 posts

It's MSI Afterburner, I personally checked it.

If you close the MSI Afterburner first, then launch GoS:RL and Rocket League, then launch MSI Afterburner again, it will work just fine

interesting. I don't have this issue, I have MSI afterburner running constantly on my PC and have not run into a single issue with the loader and Rocket League opening  :huh: Guess I've just been lucky who knows ahaha

EDIT: Also just wanted to say thanks for the continued support for this! I've been enjoying all the time I've used with this program, super fun!

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,416 posts

interesting. I don't have this issue, I have MSI afterburner running constantly on my PC and have not run into a single issue with the loader and Rocket League opening  :huh: Guess I've just been lucky who knows ahaha

It has to be using the on-screen-display which requires the RivaTuner statistics service as far as I know, for example showing in-game FPS, temps and GPU load.  

daves20

daves20

• Premium
  • 2 posts

I think it would be nice to add an extra layer to prediction. So it actually positions the car in the opposite side of the goal at point of contact. Right now when I try to double tap, the car just flies straight into the ball and pinches it or hits it up, away from the goal. When I manually try to score I position my car above the ball so you hit it downwards. Not sure if It's already a feature but it seems like it only adjusts car orientation and not positioning relative to the goal. Love the work though! <3

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,416 posts

Hello everyone. GoS:RL has a new update, v.2.6.0 with some tweaks and fixes, and most importantly, a new feature: Fast Kickfoff bot, which you can modify as well!

Currently, the kickoff bot is in an early stage, has been tweaked to work in online matches, and it does not perform well in training modes. It is recommended that you modify it only in a private match against a friend or a bot.

moonset1

moonset1

• Members
  • 16 posts

thank you for providing us a new update! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RL, RocketLeague

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users