Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Question about Aim at Goal

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

xsomeone

xsomeone

• Members
  • 4 posts

Is it possible to enable Aim at Goal only for ground shots ?

If not this should be a good feature.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,439 posts
Ground correction is a value for when the car is in the ground, if that's what you are asking, but it's only active when using the aerial hotkey

xsomeone

xsomeone

• Members
  • 4 posts

Are you sure that it's not activated everytime ? maybe I'm too good but without pressing the aerial hotkey my car reposition itself to score a goal in a lot of situations but not if I disable the Aim at Goal feature

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,439 posts

Are you sure that it's not activated everytime ? maybe I'm too good but without pressing the aerial hotkey my car reposition itself to score a goal in a lot of situations but not if I disable the Aim at Goal feature

Should not happen until you press the Aerial Bot hotkey. If possible, could you provide a small video example ?

NickeyplayBoy

NickeyplayBoy

• Members
  • 7 posts

Im sorry for late response, if there could be good way  to support you more. But you should definitively make new feature, which would be for another hotkey, that would try to hit a ball from a ground or a dodge jump. Basically, aerial hotkey is for aerials, but when you hold it on ground, you slow down and you wont let bot have a time while pressing the hotkey just when being close to the ball. Im still loving, my good tip, while shooting, its atleast for me better to turn off camera toggle, but that comes with time. That feature would also be damn helpful while hitting ball at some speed at the wall, which I always mess up.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,529 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Im sorry for late response, if there could be good way  to support you more. But you should definitively make new feature, which would be for another hotkey, that would try to hit a ball from a ground or a dodge jump. Basically, aerial hotkey is for aerials, but when you hold it on ground, you slow down and you wont let bot have a time while pressing the hotkey just when being close to the ball. Im still loving, my good tip, while shooting, its atleast for me better to turn off camera toggle, but that comes with time. That feature would also be damn helpful while hitting ball at some speed at the wall, which I always mess up.

Could you be more clear to explain your suggestion, please? This explanation is quite confusing. 

NickeyplayBoy

NickeyplayBoy

• Members
  • 7 posts

@Aristo Lets say, you want to hit a ball on ground, but with the small assistance of the "aerial bot". When you do that, it slows you down as you hold the aerial bot hotkey, while on ground. So if some kind of new feature, when you would press and hold the hotkey while on ground and it would aim at the goal with some speed, thats what I would found amazing, it also would work amazingly while hitting ball from wall. I know its not that easy, right? I respect your all and Heisa's work on this hack, but I think you might find this helpful a bit. I usually dont read what I type twice, so it sometimes doesnt make sense, sorry!

lolkinger2

lolkinger2

• Members
  • 7 posts

Could you be more clear to explain your suggestion, please? This explanation is quite confusing. 

I've made a topic about what he said without knowing he mentioned it before, but it would be extremely helpful for beginners.

http://gamingonstero...ood-suggestion/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users