Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bitcoin Trading Bot 99.99% winrate on any trade - 1% daily profit.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
482 replies to this topic

unkownhacks

unkownhacks

• Members
  • 3 posts

The bot is now running for 16 hours. Started with around 600$ and this my log:

NvB4ieO.png

loveto5014

loveto5014

Super +VIP

• +VIP
  • 66 posts

This is my harvest today! :wub:

NUoGLWB.png :ph34r:

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts

@loveto5014 Your total profit yesterday was 25$ and today is 75$, That's around 50$ daily profit which means a minimum of 1500$ per month (50$ multiplied by 30 days = 1500)

What is your initial investment? 5000$ is what I am assuming?

Today March 13th 2021:

About myself .. I have invested more money in the automated bot (money which users have paid to me). My current total balance is 2300$:

48bfb76542.png

And those are my profit logs:

17831c4aa4.png

Won 91$ for those 3-4 days and only yesterday 25$ which is more than 1% winrate for yesterday.

I guess BTC pumping to 60K played a role in that positive win.

I am planning on investing more in the bot to scale further profits. Thank you everyone which trusted in this bot and saw it's the real deal.

Also for all future customers, I want to announce we made a discord channel where people can share their profit logs or discuss anything crypto/bot regarding.

loveto5014

loveto5014

Super +VIP

• +VIP
  • 66 posts

:wub: Hey, this is my first investment @Feretorix

86JK0uH.png

This is my current total balance

QdMOFxu.png

Here is the history of trade

XxStgf6.png

O1WNzCx.png

0Rg3fLj.png

m7UNvm2.png

ty01314

ty01314

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

I need this bot  :D  any discount for dev? XDD

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts

I need this bot  :D  any discount for dev? XDD

Answered to your PM.

lokiki

lokiki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

A small update :D

Bot is still going strong and trading whenever it sees fit. As u can see, in as little as 4 and a half days the bot has made 0.003 btc plus profit on that! one word, amazing. 

Ka9eAoF.png

Z9scmaT.png

Gradually putting more money into the bot over time :) 

I would advise anyone that is still doubting this to just give it a try. It just works. Honestly :D

Will keep u all updated on any events/gains :) 

iwannataco

iwannataco

• Members
  • 11 posts

Screenshot-1.png

loko978

loko978

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Question, How do I receive the bot, or do I have to give my funded account, or is it one of those bot with scripts? am interested

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Question, How do I receive the bot, or do I have to give my funded account, or is it one of those bot with scripts? am interested

Hello, you pay to feretorix and then i set everything up, you don't have to give any account to us or the bot, the bot(it's a site) works with bybit's API key which only accesses to start a trade and stop it, so it only needs permission to start a trade and end that, it does not access to your balance or account in anyway. Please send a PM to feretorix if you're interested. 

Sirius

Sirius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 84 posts

i would like to try this bot..

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

i would like to try this bot..

Please send a pm to Feretorix

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts

Many people are probably waiting for this day, waiting to see how the bot will perform when BTC is dropping in price from 62K to 54K. Well guess what? The bot survived this dip and lowered our entry price to 58K by buying cheaper BTC on the way down and of course lowering our liquidation price which is now hovering around 48K:

efcce59966.png

The only sad thing was during this downtrend our bot had to pay a small fee every 8 hours to bybit for keeping an open trade which sucks.

Recently with the hard dip on the price a lot of people panic sold their coins on a loss or simply got completely liquidated (lost their portfolio). We can confirm this by the "Funding rate" in the site:

(The more people on an active "LONG" trade - the higher the fee)

unknown.png

After you hover with your mouse on the funding rate you can see it is predicted to go really really low after a few hours:

unknown.png

And this is the profit ratio of the bot in the past few days. You can see the bot NEVER sold on a loss and simply didn't trade if the deal was bad:

unknown.png

And I want to share the message I posted to all my bot buyers in the private discord channel where we talk with each other or discuss the bot action:

03a0780468.png

So yes... the bot did not make huge profits in the past 2 days, only 12$ total, but as the price will start to recover we're expected to see those sweet gains once more, probably on the way up to 70K per coin.

Yoan

Yoan

• Members
  • 15 posts

Is it possible to get the discord link of the bot ?

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts

Is it possible to get the discord link of the bot ?

Only after you pay, you get invited in the private discord group of the bot.

niggernognog

niggernognog

• Members
  • 3 posts

Gonna wait for a discount. Certainly interested.

AntiLight

AntiLight

• Members
  • 13 posts

BTC hasnt much up in these 2 days but bot is working good. The amount of btc the bot earned for me in the screenshot.

unknown.png?width=1410&height=371

Luyken

Luyken

• Members
  • 1 posts

Seems interesting.

I do have a couple of questions though and excuse my lack of technical understanding.

1.)Safety

1. I imagine the bot runs on a VPS/VM owned and managed by GoS connecting to BitLy via the provided API. Does this include knowing the username and password or otherwise unwanted access to the user's funds and personal information?
  2. Would this be bannable and result in freezing the user's funds and/or account?

2.)Performance

1. How does this bot compare to the premium and FOSS alternatives on the market?
  2. Does the bot get consistent updates regarding market changes and algorithms?
  3. Would the bot include other cryptocurrencies in the future?
  4. The VPS/VM running the bot is fault-tolerant?
  5. In case BitLy denies access, would another platform be eligible for running the bot?
  6. Regarding the leverage, would be possible to be in debt? 

Edited by Luyken, 17 March 2021 - 07:11 .

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts

1)Safety.

1. The bot is hosted on one of the most popular bot platforms. Is not owned or hosted by GOS. (The platform we utilize is listed here but I will not name it)
  2. Absolute zero risk to get banned, being a profitable trader is not against any rule. In the worst case scenario the admins of bybit.com can sell our trading signals to really rich people profiting behind our backs.

2)Performance

1. I will not compare the bot to the rest of the market, you will have to do your own research. But I can tell for certain our bot is firstly aiming on protecting the trader portfolio and then aiming for the 1% daily profit.
  2. Yes if anything major happens we will inform all our users for the need of a setting change for the optimal performance. We have a private discord group for that same reason.
  3. I do not plan on supporting other crypto currencies or sites different than bybit, but you probably can apply the same logic.
  4. You will have to do this research yourself as the bot is not hosted on GOS VPS.
  5. It's not BitLy but bybit.com, this site is blocked in USA/UK and accessible with VPN.
  6. That's the purpose of leverage, trading with 1$ and borrowing 4$ from the exchange to amplify the profit ratio.

lokiki

lokiki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Just a small update, we had a huge dip the last few days ( the unrealised profit even went to -300 usd ) and it had a trade open for a pretty long while..  even though it bought in at 62,5k due to the bot's logic it managed to get out with profit at 58,7k.. it did this on buying when btc was low and calculating how and when would be the best time to do so. adjusting orderprices often. pretty nice, a normal trader would've definitely lost money on this dip; the bot is flawless. 

1va7BUR.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users