Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

kalista need little fix

Best Answer Impuls , 03 February 2022 - 09:39

FeelsBadMan ripkalistamainneverforget

hey there, i ve succes with kalista atm, wraio and pussy are fine but, "e" dmg caltulator on drake and nash are wrong, it let drake at ≃400hp with wraio, ≃200 with pussy, and nash at ≃1000hp with both, can someone fix that ? it could be nice :wub: . (e on champ work fine but maybe it use too late idk)

Looked into it more and yeah kalista's damage is off.
We can see "spear # stack" kinda but damage can still be off,  and not exactly sure how some of the calcs for damage in pussys script work but don't work. 
Example: Edmg is / 2 if the monster is Epic, so Dragon-Baron, E damage works on drag but is to little for baron... but baron is the only monster that has 50% less damage debuff.. so it should only need edmg / 2. 

I sit there and stack spears on a baron it'll always E ~ 3-3.8k hp but only do around half. causing a "miss-smite" 

Damagelib is a bit off and I found a way to include spear stack # in the calc for a bit better accuracy but still it's off.

I have updated PussyAIO to include the new drakes for it's Epic monsters

Hopefully I can find a better solution but mines at least E rending drakes+elder pretty accurately 
I'll check WR to see if anything helpful is there. Is someone still actively updating WR? I've noticed some issues and I think I've edited mine
Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Messi30

Messi30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

hey there, i ve succes with kalista atm, wraio and pussy are fine but, "e" dmg caltulator on drake and nash are wrong, it let drake at ≃400hp with wraio, ≃200 with pussy, and nash at ≃1000hp with both, can someone fix that ? it could be nice :wub: . (e on champ work fine but maybe it use too late idk)

Xarion1002

Xarion1002

• Members
  • 11 posts

+1

zbosch

zbosch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 60 posts

+2

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 349 posts
+3

MisterMr160

MisterMr160

• Members
  • 11 posts

+4

zepsylon

zepsylon

• Members
  • 19 posts

+5

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts
✓  Best Answer

FeelsBadMan ripkalistamainneverforget

Looked into it more and yeah kalista's damage is off.
We can see "spear # stack" kinda but damage can still be off,  and not exactly sure how some of the calcs for damage in pussys script work but don't work. 
Example: Edmg is / 2 if the monster is Epic, so Dragon-Baron, E damage works on drag but is to little for baron... but baron is the only monster that has 50% less damage debuff.. so it should only need edmg / 2. 

I sit there and stack spears on a baron it'll always E ~ 3-3.8k hp but only do around half. causing a "miss-smite" 

Damagelib is a bit off and I found a way to include spear stack # in the calc for a bit better accuracy but still it's off.

I have updated PussyAIO to include the new drakes for it's Epic monsters

Hopefully I can find a better solution but mines at least E rending drakes+elder pretty accurately 
I'll check WR to see if anything helpful is there. Is someone still actively updating WR? I've noticed some issues and I think I've edited mine

zepsylon

zepsylon

• Members
  • 19 posts

thx you 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users