Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Challenger Series v0.24 Multi Champion Support, Prediction, Orbwalker and more..

Best Answer Deftsu , 10 May 2016 - 04:11

v0.24 Update:

-Reworked Condemn Algorithm for Vayne !

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1161 replies to this topic

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

@Deftsu The only thing that is going wrong with that error is the FPS drop. Also I dont even know what is the combo button, maybe I'm just retarded but I can't find the combo button nor the binding options for combo.. 

On the bright side this script is mind blowing, srsly.. I love the movement drawings, that helps ALOT, also the recall hint is quite useful!
I hope you can fix this soonish because I'm looking forward to play with this on.
Also, if anyone knows where can I change the combo buttons etc. please tell me, my brain gives errors Kappa

its in your loaded orbwalker :)

i'm pretty sure the fps drops are caused by the error tho, had 90 fps using it in bordeless mode (usually 100 fps without the scripts)

sean3808

sean3808

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 220 posts

um...cause i am still using old inspired. (cuz the one new make me huge fps drop)

does this script support to old inspired?

OxideSon

OxideSon

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 642 posts

open predict support?

tgbrfvedcs

tgbrfvedcs

• Members
  • 8 posts

it show the error and doesn't work for me.QEp09Vp.jpg

lima4lima

lima4lima

• Members
  • 23 posts

Amazing job, so far the best compilation of pretty much everything. I didn't see much yet but looks awesome  Kreygasm  I'll test it in a few hours. Keep up the good work. E feel that I need to offer you a pizza :)

MEGUIS

MEGUIS

• Members
  • 11 posts

ONLY FPS drop. PROBLEM VERY NICE

Zardor

Zardor

• Members
  • 1 posts

how can i use it?

Guest_Castwa_*

Guest_Castwa_*
  • Guests

Download the script and install it, download the sprites and add them to the sprites folder (right click in GoS and click on sprites - Thats where u want to put the sprites).

This script is amazing, i figured out what I was doing wrong.. I was selecting my casual ahri script along with this script, ofc it gives me errors *facepalm*.

Thank you Deftsu for improving my experience - Rep! (dunno how I can give u +, but I would)

Btw: I was playing Ahri and it went pretty smooth!

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

open predict support?

all the predictions support :)

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Amazing job, so far the best compilation of pretty much everything. I didn't see much yet but looks awesome   Kreygasm  I'll test it in a few hours. Keep up the good work. E feel that I need to offer you a pizza :)

thanks for the feedback :)

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Sneak Peak : e9cbe2667cd084f208c665ea0c4d690b.jpg

7e2baa39d830fea73d184a4d1829ee26.jpg

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

btw tested it just now, pretty much no error/fps drop idk if you are using IOW loader or something

Cazzuna

Cazzuna

• Members
  • 2 posts

get my love Deftsu

Guest_Castwa_*

Guest_Castwa_*
  • Guests

Okay just used the script at his full potential, this is game changer. Never experienced such a script :) I'm new to using scripts but this is really useful.. Last champion position, movement drawings, recall timer, cooldown timer.. all this in addition to your usual script! I hope you will add more champions to the lot and once again thanks alot for this release, much respect!

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Okay just used the script at his full potential, this is game changer. Never experienced such a script :) I'm new to using scripts but this is really useful.. Last champion position, movement drawings, recall timer, cooldown timer.. all this in addition to your usual script! I hope you will add more champions to the lot and once again thanks alot for this release, much respect!

expect more improvments by the time, thanks for the nice feedback :)

lucassa22

lucassa22

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Great D3ftsu!!!!

acelya

acelya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Location-

Nevermind the errors.. its working perfectly now that ive downloaded the sprites.. no error no fps drop whatsoever.. amazing job!!

Edit:

-getting this error with Ashe... http://imgur.com/I82BRVt however.. i dont feel any differences but i just wanted to let you know about it :P

-and this one with Alistar.. http://imgur.com/LY0WU3S Alistar doesnt use his spells due to this error.. :/

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Nevermind the errors.. its working perfectly now that ive downloaded the sprites.. no error no fps drop whatsoever.. amazing job!!
Edit:
-getting this error with Ashe... http://imgur.com/I82BRVt however.. i dont feel any differences but i just wanted to let you know about it :P
-and this one with Alistar.. http://imgur.com/LY0WU3S Alistar doesnt use his spells due to this error.. :/

thanks for the feedback, will fix it on the next update, sorry.

qfrtt

qfrtt

• Members
  • 4 posts

raouf pls Kappa

freem4n

freem4n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

Tested Ahri, after enter the game or pressing F6 x 2 need a bit time to be loaded, frozen the screen for a few seconds and FPS drop to 01.

Ahri dont use Q sometimes after pressing combo or harass.

Without orbwalk active just using mouse right click looks like sometimes the click reaction is more slow than a normal one.

Going to test Alistar, nice script I like it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users