Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Challenger Series v0.24 Multi Champion Support, Prediction, Orbwalker and more..

Best Answer Deftsu , 10 May 2016 - 04:11

v0.24 Update:

-Reworked Condemn Algorithm for Vayne !

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1161 replies to this topic

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

how can i do the insec with this ?? i dont kow how it works

"T", check your menu setting please..

Laquamie1

Laquamie1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts
I get an error saying " this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information" I just bought vayne cause I heard she's godlike any way on fixing this. Thank you for these amazing scripts BTW. Keep up the good work 👍

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

I get an error saying " this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information" I just bought vayne cause I heard she's godlike any way on fixing this. Thank you for these amazing scripts BTW. Keep up the good work

disable autoupdater from the lua file

Laquamie1

Laquamie1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

disable autoupdater from the lua file

thank you for the fast reply.. But I am noon and do not know how to do that 😂

yassoo1212

yassoo1212

• Members
  • 27 posts

I'm starting to get serious FPS drop since v0.15 like15~25fps from 144 (and it get worse when using V lane clear goes sometimes under 10fps)

i tried without gos it went smoothly, so i presumed it's either gos problem or CS issue :/

Help.! :3

yassoo1212

yassoo1212

• Members
  • 27 posts

thank you for the fast reply.. But I am noon and do not know how to do that

(i'm not sure) but open the scripts file and then the challenger series.lua
check the first line

ChallengerSeriesAutoUpdate  = true  -- Change this to false if you wish to disable auto updater

Laquamie1

Laquamie1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

(i'm not sure) but open the scripts file and then the challenger series.lua
check the first line
ChallengerSeriesAutoUpdate = true -- Change this to false if you wish to disable auto updater

ah yes I see thank you to as well

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

I'm starting to get serious FPS drop since v0.15 like15~25fps from 144 (and it get worse when using V lane clear goes sometimes under 10fps)
i tried without gos it went smoothly, so i presumed it's either gos problem or CS issue :/
Help.! :3

can you explain if it's either orbwalker or CS? cause i literally didnt change anything except autodownloader and some bug fixes

lireboy

lireboy

• Members
  • 4 posts

when im ingame this error appears:

{OnTick} ?:0 attempt to index a nil value

cuz when i press t nothing happens

how is the insec done with the script?

Oratic

Oratic

• Members
  • 9 posts

doesn't make sense

So I am guessing I accidentally changed something.

Actually re tried it in bots and now when i space bar it doesn't do anything, but auto attack. 

Is there a certain way or certain things I need for it to work correctly?

Update: This error is in game {OnTick} ?:0 attempt to index a nil value

ROmanasu

ROmanasu

• Members
  • 8 posts

Can someone explain me how to play Vayne with this script ?

I mean i'm using OpenPredict instead of IPredict because i'm getting some errors about IPredict.lua :-?

On botlane it almost always focuses the support instead of the adc and in teamfights it just focuses like almost everybody so im not really getting kills and in 4 of 5 matches i had an ultra-feeder score.

jilavajilava94

jilavajilava94

• Members
  • 6 posts

Hey guys, 1st time here or using a script, i'm a total noob when it comes to things like this, i'm mostly just curious cause i've heard this thing everywhere "he must be scripting".
I took this script, started it and wanted to use it on alistar on the w+q combo and i couldn't find a way to make it work. Setted a key for the combo , use the "w in harras combo" to be the 1st skill used and q to be second but still couldn't make it through. Could someone explain to me what should i do step by step ? If possibly explain like you would do to a retarded ( like i said 1st time i ever used something like this ) 

Thank you

yassoo1212

yassoo1212

• Members
  • 27 posts

nah i guess it's something with gos because even nidalee and lux and riven and tristana they all reduce FPS

shall i delete and reinstall ?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Hey guys, 1st time here or using a script, i'm a total noob when it comes to things like this, i'm mostly just curious cause i've heard this thing everywhere "he must be scripting".
I took this script, started it and wanted to use it on alistar on the w+q combo and i couldn't find a way to make it work. Setted a key for the combo , use the "w in harras combo" to be the 1st skill used and q to be second but still couldn't make it through. Could someone explain to me what should i do step by step ? If possibly explain like you would do to a retarded ( like i said 1st time i ever used something like this )

Thank you

don't use F7, the combo WQ is on my script, not F7 one

jilavajilava94

jilavajilava94

• Members
  • 6 posts

don't use F7, the combo WQ is on my script, not F7 one

So then how do i use it ? Like i said, never used something like this, i'm a total noob

ro5063820

ro5063820

• Members
  • 7 posts

The script works very well, but it appears this?

http://i.imgur.com/OrxRo89.jpg

Ruedonger

Ruedonger

Wurst

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

a6ade8e3b33b03d6e8e7a6559722c650.png

Get this error. Dont know its ur Script fault. I get no Errors till lvl 16/17. I used Kalista.

If this isnt ur error ignore this :)

Oratic

Oratic

• Members
  • 9 posts

Have this error: {OnTick} ?:0 attempt to index a nil value

It won't do a combo just auto attacks, and I know not to use anything in F7 what is the default button for the combo/harras for your script?

lichars

lichars

• Members
  • 26 posts

my dear plz add viktor brand 

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

a6ade8e3b33b03d6e8e7a6559722c650.png

Get this error. Dont know its ur Script fault. I get no Errors till lvl 16/17. I used Kalista.
If this isnt ur error ignore this :)

literally till super minions are up, and it's DAC error, will fix it on next update

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users