Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Patch 8.x] [Premium Series] Marksman - Added Xayah

marksman

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

Karthusislife

Karthusislife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

On ezreal little fps drop 70 > 50-45 when using lane clear

dragoth90

dragoth90

• Members
  • 21 posts

For some reason with this script it doesn't actually load the champion. I've only tested with draven and Jinx. 

proxyn0de

proxyn0de

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 107 posts

Hey,

Is it possible that the Sivir E Spellshield is working without GosEvade. Cause i dont want Evade and the GoSEvade script is a little bit buggy.

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Hey,

Is it possible that the Sivir E Spellshield is working without GosEvade. Cause i dont want Evade and the GoSEvade script is a little bit buggy.

just disable gosevade, it's not required

Karama

Karama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 134 posts

Ashe doesn't use q in combo.

jkeeton

jkeeton

• Members
  • 1 posts

so, on jhin after using ult, he doesn't orbwalk anymore. he still performs ks and semi combo when you combo but he doesn't follow your mouse afterwards. i usually just F6x2 but sometimes it crashes. Understanding that its coming from my side because i usually F6 to fast and crash the game. but still thought i would point out the tiny flaw with it. Overall the script is amazing and you do great work  :wub:

topfpflanze

topfpflanze

• Members
  • 23 posts

Ez doesnt work for me. Worked in 6.18 for me.

Karama

Karama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 134 posts

Ez doesnt work for me. Worked in 6.18 for me.

It working fine for me

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

so, on jhin after using ult, he doesn't orbwalk anymore. he still performs ks and semi combo when you combo but he doesn't follow your mouse afterwards. i usually just F6x2 but sometimes it crashes. Understanding that its coming from my side because i usually F6 to fast and crash the game. but still thought i would point out the tiny flaw with it. Overall the script is amazing and you do great work  :wub:

try to change other orbwalker  :) 

blasphemy07

blasphemy07

• Members
  • 3 posts

I just got this using it for a day constantly bug splat and C++ errors im kinda new any suggestions?

ekkosuzekko

ekkosuzekko

• Members
  • 23 posts

what?

nEna3g.png

ekkosuzekko

ekkosuzekko

• Members
  • 23 posts

ezreal dont work

rangerwild

rangerwild

• Members
  • 2 posts

jinx doesn't work; patch 6.21. update pls :)

Bergunga

Bergunga

• Members
  • 6 posts

Work for 6,23?

WiliiamTT

WiliiamTT

• Members
  • 21 posts

FPS DOWN.

blasphemy07

blasphemy07

• Members
  • 3 posts

For the Jhin Script is there a way to set it to W on rootable targets instead of using it everytime its up and someone is close enough to shoot it

LetMeHolla

LetMeHolla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

https://gyazo.com/68...8f65d28499a1fc7 The level 9 game is was trolling but u twitch amazing.

Just wanna ask u if u could make like it would not use r undertower a setting u could turn it on and off ;) if u wanna rambo mode under tower or just play safe

cup

cup

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hi, im having some issues with the premium marksman - kog maw script. (in an attempt to fix it, I deleated everything in %appdata%/gos and restarted, but the issues persists.

Basically it loads a ****ton of the kogmaw marksman script and drops the fps to 10. 

http://i.imgur.com/P4h0A9h.png 

thank you,

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Hi, im having some issues with the premium marksman - kog maw script. (in an attempt to fix it, I deleated everything in %appdata%/gos and restarted, but the issues persists.

Basically it loads a ****ton of the kogmaw marksman script and drops the fps to 10. 

http://i.imgur.com/P4h0A9h.png 

thank you,

you can try neet series kogmaw when this is getting fixed (not sure if your problem or script's problem tho) :)

Barasuisho

Barasuisho

• Members
  • 4 posts

Please i cant use the script i'm trying to use draven. but when i hold C for harass or space for combo it gives me an error mensage and he stops atacking. help please.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: marksman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)