DepressiveSK Posted September 14 Posted September 14 We’re taking the product private. The switch is this Thursday, September 17. What’s in it now Edania 1 and Edania 2 are supported. Those spots are live. You don’t wait for a “public patch” that may or may not ship. PvP is included now. This is not PvE-only anymore. The slotted build has the PvP layer in it: you bring your class, you run your PvP file, and it actually fights — not a separate product and not something we “might add later” on the public side. You write the rules. This is not a frozen “press start and hope” script. You can build whatever PvE rules you want: who to focus, which clip to stick to, when to leave a target, when to idle, how to pull, how to treat a gimmick. Per route, your file, your logic. Change it after one session if the pull was wrong. Same for classes and routes. Record your combo, edit the file, share it with other slotted users. You’re not locked to one canned rotation we guessed for you. PvP works the same way: your class file, not a one-size-fits-all script. What this is not It’s not “the same public bot with a new price tag.” Public is done. Slotted is a closed version: access control, the current Edania 1 / 2 work, PvP included, and the freedom to develop your own rules instead of living on whatever we hardcoded for the masses. If you already have a slot, nothing changes except the product stays private and keeps moving — and you get PvP with it. If you want one, ask here / DM — seats are limited and we’re not opening them in waves for fun. 2 Quote
Feretorix Posted September 20 Posted September 20 In order to apply for a slot you need to make a public post in this topic, then @DepressiveSK will reply to you if you are accepted or not. After his reply in this topic you will be granted access to the store page in order to access it and purchase it. You will be able to use it directly from GOS Loader: https://gamingonsteroids.com/forum/30-gos-loader-download/ by logging in with your account with which you made your purchase. Good luck to all the participants! Quote
Zep Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) Can I get approved? I am interested. Edited September 20 by zepishex Quote
DepressiveSK Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 4 minutes ago, zepishex said: Can I get approved I am interested. Sure! 1 Quote
Feretorix Posted September 20 Posted September 20 1 hour ago, Zep said: Can I get approved? I am interested. You have been verified, can purchase from the store page now. https://gamingonsteroids.com/store/category/7-black-desert-online/ Quote
DepressiveSK Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 1 minute ago, teemourgot said: Hola! May I get approved por favor? @Feretorix yes! Quote
Mr.Bombulite Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Hello. I would like to be part of of this and apply for a spot. I've had my eye on this for a few weeks. Quote
DepressiveSK Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 Just now, Mr.Bombulite said: Hello. I would like to be part of of this and apply for a spot. I've had my eye on this for a few weeks. For sure <3 wait until @Feretorix Quote
izanagi2841 Posted Thursday at 10:07 PM Posted Thursday at 10:07 PM Hello, I would like to apply :) Region: NA Quote
Feretorix Posted Saturday at 06:13 PM Posted Saturday at 06:13 PM On 9/20/2026 at 11:32 PM, teemourgot said: Hola! May I get approved por favor? On 9/21/2026 at 1:49 AM, Mr.Bombulite said: Hello. I would like to be part of of this and apply for a spot. I've had my eye on this for a few weeks. On 9/25/2026 at 1:07 AM, izanagi2841 said: Hello, I would like to apply :) Region: NA On 9/25/2026 at 10:56 AM, serioga5035 said: I need bot. How to buy? I want to inform that everybody that posted got approved, thank you for participating! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.