Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS Bugsplats

Best Answer Runaway , 27 July 2015 - 05:54

Just put LoL in Bordless.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

mibiv

mibiv

• Members
  • 6 posts

Today i opened 3 times gos on rank and bugspluted after that. It will do it in the next 3 secs or in the next 3-5 minutes after gos injected. Some times all work fine. I used riven all the times it bugsplated and in the most of these time I did alt+tab while  in game. In the past nothing was wrong I was doing alt+tab as many times I wanted but now I fear of bugspluting again if I alt+tab again. I open GoS when champions are loading or after that but in 70% it bugs today, don't know why. Maybe its from Rito's recent mini patch. Any suggestions? I needed to reboot my pc in order to run game and lost my lane and my game cause of that (but not only that.. my team sucked hard as well-no hope to carry as riven) 1 busplut was been done after 3-4mins in game, I've gone to my lane and when I attacked enemy it auto alt+tab-ed and then I heared the sounds of the game, black screen when I re alt+tab-ed to the game, ctrl alt delete -> task manager and then 1 busplut and showed me reconnect, I pressed reconnect but the it showed me disconnected from the server, after reboot all worked fine. Also I used ONLY GoS and skype while playing LoL and my drivers, no avg. I have win 7. Any thoughts about the cause of this problem? Thanks in advance! 

Laiha

Laiha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Set league of legend as WINDOWED FULLSCREEN

So you can alt-tab and it wont crash (:

mibiv

mibiv

• Members
  • 6 posts

Ok! thx :) You mean Windowed in the resolution of my screen right? 

Runaway

Runaway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts
✓  Best Answer

Just put LoL in Bordless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users