Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How do some scripters have tons and tons of alt accounts?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

adamlatte

adamlatte

• Members
  • 1 posts

In my experience, using Sentry MBA is annoying and difficult to crack accounts. I'm also pretty sure they don't buy accounts- they're like $30 each. I use little scripts but I don't want to get banned, so I'm kinda interested in getting a smurf without actually buying one.

UPDATE: I got banned. I used vayne scripts without a humanizer on my main account. I ****ing pressed space and laughed my ass off. Rip probably 800 dollars in rp. god ****ing help me

Edited by adamlatte, 10 January 2017 - 03:39 .

OxideSon

OxideSon

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 642 posts

hq combos

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

that profile pic fits this topic perfectly haha :lol:

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,052 posts
Since some are rich, they actually keep on buying smurfs as for 5$ and hope they don't get banned fast.

Others are literally botting accounts with scripts and more, so they can use it "for free" when it's level 30.

Others just literally register a level 1 account and script on it like crazy against other smurfs or newly registered players.

----

But if you still want to be super safe and not get banned, you have the option to not script at all or just wait for my new release called "GoS for LoL External" which doesn't inject anything into league and won't get you banned.

Hachi

Hachi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

Cant wait for that release tbh... and if you need accounts hmu and ill send some your way as a token of using GoS as your scripting platform :) Remember to up vote my khazix script or give it a try :) 

GravesExploitz

GravesExploitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

Cant wait for that release tbh... and if you need accounts hmu and ill send some your way as a token of using GoS as your scripting platform :) Remember to up vote my khazix script or give it a try :)

Nice advertisement of your script Kappa GoS 2.0 is something amazing. 0 fps drops + fully safe, which is so good to be real :D And probably will be paid but who cares if it is fully undetected + 0 fps drops.

Edited by GravesExploitz, 09 January 2017 - 12:11 .

Hachi

Hachi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

Nice advertisement of your script Kappa GoS 2.0 is something amazing. 0 fps drops + fully safe, which is so good to be real :D And probably will be paid but who cares if it is fully undetected + 0 fps drops.

If its paid for ill buy it as long as its not some retarded amount/ Hopefully its a one time payment kind of thing? If its free thats even better, and wdym i dont advertise my script Kappa ;) 

pleb

pleb

still not banned :K

• Donator
  • 426 posts
  • Locationlithuania

If its paid for ill buy it as long as its not some retarded amount/ Hopefully its a one time payment kind of thing? If its free thats even better, and wdym i dont advertise my script Kappa ;)

im sure fere will tie it to VIP Subscription, although if u keep working hard on your scripts u might get it for free Keepo

KobeeeSG

KobeeeSG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationFrance

Since some are rich, they actually keep on buying smurfs as for 5$ and hope they don't get banned fast.

Others are literally botting accounts with scripts and more, so they can use it "for free" when it's level 30.

Others just literally register a level 1 account and script on it like crazy against other smurfs or newly registered players.

----

But if you still want to be super safe and not get banned, you have the option to not script at all or just wait for my new release called "GoS for LoL External" which doesn't inject anything into league and won't get you banned.

Damn that LOL external thing looks lit af

nicksep

nicksep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 62 posts

they can buy them for like 3$ each? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users